Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Stun Cane!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by titanforce007 View Post
    Bought one and I love it. Bought another one for the wife, and she love it too.
    Just to be clear here - you bought it for her, not to use it on her ...?

Canada Ammo - CGN Sponsor CanAm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Armyman View Post
    Darn I just placed an order for an ammo can yesterday and would have got a cane also if I knew they were in stock
    we can add it

Got mine ordered! X2
    All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.-The Pigs

Awesome

CGN Ultra frequent flyer guess_kto's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ciphery View Post
    I thought tazers were a prohibited weapon.
    Yes, but only below certain length, which should not be surprising especially for the gun owner.
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms ... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes." - Thomas Jefferson, 1775.

Mine will be in the mail shortly. Thanks CanAm!:D
    *LEAD* Still the best boolit material for huntin' & plinkin' for over 600 yrs.
    Shoot well & load better.

Political Correctness is Fascism pretending to care.

It takes 2 to 5 seconds to "have effect" on your assailant? I don't know if anyone who bought one of these has ever been attacked by an "animal", but with the adrenaline rush and the primitive instinct in full force, the dog/raccoon/wildcat/"other" will rip your face off and open 4 of your arteries before it even feels your electric cane... that is, if you can even keep this Chinese electric cane pressed against your assailant that long while being mauled! Come on... get real!

It's a novelty item, that's all. Anyone or anything hell bent on injuring or killing you won't even feel it. Even police tasers (made by Taser International, not some Chi-com low volt knockoff) have been known to fail when it comes to immobilizing a target. That said, the cane is a good idea in theory, but definitely not a self defense tool in real life. A real attack is usually over in less than 5 seconds... because that's how long it will usually take for you to end up on your ass, bleeding.

If you need a walking stick and want something to ward off those pesky raccoons, errant dogs or (cough) other animals, Cold Steel makes something nice... they have a line of "walking sticks" that are guaranteed unbreakable, made from a similar polymer police batons are made of (albeit with a little more flex to them, police batons being completely rigid). The canes can take an extreme amount of abuse and, when used properly, can be a very effective pain inducer/immobilizer "on the spot"... those of you who had police baton training by Monadnock will know what I'm referring to.

Last edited by 762mm; 04-03-2014 at 01:15 AM.
    Lesson from elections 2021 : The PPC's only REAL purpose is to split that razor-thin Conservative vote and re-elect Liberals!

I also like their Gunstock War Club and Indian War club. They may not be as inconspicuous or useful for walking like their walking sticks, but they really are something to behold.

if you decide to try it on yourself.....please...please.......make a video
    "This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration! Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future."
    Adolf Hitler, 1935

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by 762mm View Post
    It takes 2 to 5 seconds to "have effect" on your assailant? I don't know if anyone who bought one of these has ever been attacked by an "animal", but with the adrenaline rush and the primitive instinct in full force, the dog/raccoon/wildcat/"other" will rip your face off and open 4 of your arteries before it even feels your electric cane... that is, if you can even keep this Chinese electric cane pressed against your assailant that long while being mauled! Come on... get real!

It's a novelty item, that's all. Anyone or anything hell bent on injuring or killing you won't even feel it. Even police tasers (made by Taser International, not some Chi-com low volt knockoff) have been known to fail when it comes to immobilizing a target. That said, the cane is a good idea in theory, but definitely not a self defense tool in real life. A real attack is usually over in less than 5 seconds... because that's how long it will usually take for you to end up on your ass, bleeding.

If you need a walking stick and want something to ward off those pesky raccoons, errant dogs or (cough) other animals, Cold Steel makes something nice... they have a line of "walking sticks" that are guaranteed unbreakable, made from a similar polymer police batons are made of (albeit with a little more flex to them, police batons being completely rigid). The canes can take an extreme amount of abuse and, when used properly, can be a very effective pain inducer/immobilizer "on the spot"... those of you who had police baton training by Monadnock will know what I'm referring to.

Anyone else stock these..?