Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: what do you charge for shipping crates that sks come in?

Bought mine "on sale" for $50 at CT.
    "No kingdom can be secured otherwise than by arming the people. The possession of arms is the distinction between a freeman and a slave." - James Burgh

The cake is a lie.

First off, I believe this is my first actual post so, hello all! I am from Saskatchewan. I have been hanging around the board for awhile now but never really felt a strong enough urge to post anything useful to anyone or something that I couldn't find just by searching - until now. I apologize for resurrecting a long since dead thread but, why does Canadian Tire sell SKS crates? Here in SK, CT only sells a small selection of ammo and air rifles under 500fps, no firearms. So, how/why do they get SKS gun crates? And if the do, in fact, have them at my local CT, where do I look? who do I ask? This has got me intrigued! Thanks in advance and I want to say that I am very happy that I found a CANADIAN gun board as extensive as this. Your forums have already helped me to purchase all my firearms, ammo, accessories, etc. Great site and you will be seeing a lot more of me!
    Last edited by Fresh_city; 08-06-2014 at 03:20 AM.

CGN Regular
    Some CT sell firearms if they have staff that hold a valid firearms licence.

Check your local gun shop, if they sell russian SKS' they probably have crates.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Dantes Inferno View Post
    Some CT sell firearms if they have staff that hold a valid firearms licence.

Check your local gun shop, if they sell russian SKS' they probably have crates.
    CT is hit and miss. I remember seeing them. However recently when I wanted one none of the 4 I went to had any. I asked for yhem, most had no idea what I was talking about. The one I did talk to said they do not sell them and he wasnt sure what they did with them after.

Found a used one for $30. Just finished water-sealing it
    Going to chain it to my truck and use it as a storage container for emergency supplies.

Quote Originally Posted by bsrcuda View Post
    CTC in Niagara Falls wants $100
    Holy crap!
    Lever Arms sold me an SKS crate for $20, and an SVT for about the same. (maybe a bit less? Not sure...)

CGN Ultra frequent flyer ben777lemay's Avatar
    Those crates stink

Not from the sks specifically, but similar:

http://www.princessauto.com/pal/en/S...-Box/8529679.p
    Help stop the Trudeau Dictatorship. www.Pierre4PM.ca

CT here in Windsor had SVT and Mosin crates for $49.99

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12