View Poll Results: What Tavor barrels would you be interested in? Please only pick 1 answer, or #1 & #2

Voters
339. You may not vote on this poll
  • Interest for NR length

214 63.13%
  • Interest for CTAR length

67 19.76%
  • Multiple barrels: post how many and what length

60 17.70%
  • Not Interested in replacement barrels

32 9.44%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 245678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Replacement Tavor Barrels: Guage of Interest

CGN Regular
    Too many special requests. All I need is a NR barrel to replace my current one when it wears out.
    "All things I thought I knew, but now confess; the more I know I know, I know the less" - John Owen

Is NS unwilling or just busy to deal with this??

CGN Regular
    bump for .300 BLK

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Armourall's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cmsl333 View Post
    Is NS unwilling or just busy to deal with this??
    Based on other threads - don't care - they have your money from the firearm purchase - there isn't enough profit in this

CGN Ultra frequent flyer onetwentyish's Avatar
    http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum...ighlight=Tavor

Tell Ian how badly you want 5.56 replacement barrels in different profiles and lengths since North Sylva is unwilling to even aknowledge us! Im at the point were I am not even gonna buy barrels from NS if they ever do bring them in. This is bull ####.
    "I dont usually bring targets im more of a dirt shooter." -daniel_250r
    I am the "small fringe minority" with "unacceptable" views.
    CCFR 🍁 CSSA

Quote Originally Posted by onetwentyish View Post
    http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum...ighlight=Tavor

Tell Ian how badly you want 5.56 replacement barrels in different profiles and lengths since North Sylva is unwilling to even aknowledge us! Im at the point were I am not even gonna buy barrels from NS if they ever do bring them in. This is bull ####.

I not just talking replacement barrels.... what if something breaks or wears out? firing pin, a spring, or the bolt gas block?

What would be the solution? Just sent gun to NS and never to be heard from again?? No Thanks!!!

There has to be a better solution for customer service.... I am going to start emailing IWI with my concerns, I suggest we all start doing the same to get a better distributor.

Listen guys you are getting all twisted out of place, I spoke to the IWI rep at the Rampart Live fire about replacement barrels, they have a clear policy / the barrels will not be sold separately and if purchased must be installed by a factory trained Armorer....

gadget
    War Is Never Undertaken by an Ideal State, Except in Defence of its Honour, or its Safety

Guys,

I spoke with my IWI rep on Thursday regarding this issue.

There will be no spare barrels any time soon. IWI has absolutely no interest in producing any at the moment.

They are extremely busy with other projects, and spare barrels for the Canada market is just a drop in the bucket.

Also, parts are coming. We are currently waiting on export permits from the Israeli Gov't. Unfortunately it's a process I cannot speed up.

I'll let CGN know once they arrive.

Thanks,

CGN Ultra frequent flyer onetwentyish's Avatar
    May I ask how Canada Ammo was able to bring in spare barrels then when they had the contract?

Tell them they need to support the firearms they produce or thier name isn't gonna mean #### in regaurds to quality of customer service which will lead to slowed sales.

If not now, then when?
    "I dont usually bring targets im more of a dirt shooter." -daniel_250r
    I am the "small fringe minority" with "unacceptable" views.
    CCFR 🍁 CSSA

Administrator
    I see that some of the inappropriate comments have been removed by the business member itself.

Please review forum rules:

Manner and Etiquette in the Business Member Forums

http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum...item#faq_faq20

business forum is for the business to answer customers' inquiries and advertise their products. It is not the place for other discussions, bickering with other members, general price complaints, advertising products of other businesses and making non-service/product related comments.