John's replacement

Thread: John's replacement

Tags: None
  1. johnone said:

John's replacement

As promised some weeks ago I will no longer post or reply to questions on CGN....

It would seem that most would rather see Marstar vanish altogether, sorry to disappoint you....

One of our employees will be taking over for me, be gentle with him he is still innocent....
    John

bfiles said:
    Gonna miss ya John, thanks for your service (I mean that not in a sarcastic way).
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

JoKa said:

KIDDING, You guys are awesome
  4. ted_dent said:
    Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    As promised some weeks ago I will no longer post or reply to questions on CGN....

It would seem that most would rather see Marstar vanish altogether, sorry to disappoint you....

One of our employees will be taking over for me, be gentle with him he is still innocent....
    John
    Hi John:

Actually, I think the vast majority would prefer to see Marstar flourish. Glad to see you will still have representation on CGN. Personally I got a kick out of your comments.

Curtton said:
    now you have more time to find those hard to get firearms in .

ppsh41 in 9mm semi , hint hint .

im gonna miss ya .

tommyinbc said:
    Quote Originally Posted by ted_dent View Post
    Hi John:

Actually, I think the vast majority would prefer to see Marstar flourish. Glad to see you will still have representation on CGN. Personally I got a kick out of your comments.
    I second that...

Leviathan024 said:
    not sure what i missed? anyways keep bringing in cool stuff please!
    WTB: HK45C

aaron v said:
    Quote Originally Posted by ted_dent View Post
    Hi John:

I third this. Always looked forward to the bold print

hbean said:
    Do what Royal Bank tried to do, farm out your customer services to India

5440fight said:
    Ahh John, you let the haters win. Bummer. You have my business (mind you, you have to share my meager dollars with a few other dealers, lol), and I hope you return as a regular guy, even if you are leaving as a Marstar rep on this site.

I miss you already, goodbye my love...

SHHH...Just go...
    "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not." ― Dr. Seuss, The Lorax