Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: John's replacement

Lots of hate people can spread around elsewhere. The PQ, Russian government, and now in Ontario - Enbridge Inc. (40% hike to gas prices announced today).... Why anyone wants to crap on someone bringing in guns and selling them is beyond me. Welcome new guy - take the trolls with a heavy dose of salt and focus on the 99% that get it.
    UNPROFOR 94/95, SFOR 2001
    Member of the CCFR and CPC.
    If you are not donating $20/month to the CPC then you are not serious about owning and keeping your guns.

Good move to much trooll!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by qbz View Post
    Dont let the door hit you on the way out.
    You need a .

I believe John has been suffering from declining health for the last couple of years and it is this which has made him somewhat short-tempered. I hope I am wrong.

John, if you are up to it, please write (or have written by a ghost-writer) a chronicle of your life from the time you first became involved in the gun game. You have some real doozies of tales to tell.
    Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful.
    - Seneca the Younger

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Did a quick tally - 9 negative comments. 6 of them had a grand total of 8 feedbacks (obviously big buyers ) and averaged 94 posts each. Nothing like informed commentary...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CanadianReich's Avatar
    see marstar vanish all together???

who wants that?

other than RCMP I mean....

(they want every gun seller to vanish imo...why else confiscate guns from folks and tell the to ask the dealer for reimbursement? bankrupt the dealers and take guns, 2 birds 1 stone)

We need Marstar imo.
    Please ban this account. I've been using it so long, with so many posts and information divulged, I suspect most anyone can tell who I am now. Do I still have my "reasonable expectation of privacy" with this account? Time to move on.

Quote Originally Posted by ted_dent View Post
    Did a quick tally - 9 negative comments. 6 of them had a grand total of 8 feedbacks (obviously big buyers ) and averaged 94 posts each. Nothing like informed commentary...
    Counting and typing all in one day. You better take it easy the rest of the week.
    "There's a lot of things blamed on me that never happened. But then, there's a lot of things that I did that I never got caught at."

Marstar has been great to me, thanks for what you've contributed John.

To the butthurt little pansies, hurt by sarcasm and non "kiss your ass" type answers, your dad should have named you Sue.

I'm sure there were squeals of delight as these whiney armchair warriors ran upstairs to show their Moms that the bad man who hurt their feelings was leaving the internet.
    Will miss your wit and take no sh!t attitude.

-^^ LMAO. Good one