Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Just on the edge on buying a Chiappa Arms Little Badger 22.

CGN Regular

Just on the edge on buying a Chiappa Arms Little Badger 22.

Hey guys. Im just on the edge and ready to buy a chiappa arms little badger. my girlfriend gave me the "i dont care what you get" line. Why am i on the edge of buying it. Affording anything right now is tough. the cost of shipping and tax and all. Does Wolverine have any sales going on currently that im missing or any discount codes for CGN members? If there is something out there im placing an order tonight or tomorrow morning

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Daver_II's Avatar
    Just do it, it is a fun little gun.

If money's tight for a lil badger... Maybe post a wtb thread and see if you can get one second hand, or possibly something similar?
    Just an idea
    I love guns

Business Member Grumpy Wolverine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shak541 View Post
    Hey guys. Im just on the edge and ready to buy a chiappa arms little badger. my girlfriend gave me the "i dont care what you get" line. Why am i on the edge of buying it. Affording anything right now is tough. the cost of shipping and tax and all. Does Wolverine have any sales going on currently that im missing or any discount codes for CGN members? If there is something out there im placing an order tonight or tomorrow morning
    Hey we have a layaway plan. If that is something that might work for you just shoot an email to sales@wolverinesupplies.com and we can let you know the details etc. Tell'em Grumpy sent ya :D
    If you have any questions please call or e-mail:

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com Retail Sales

I like mine! For $200 pretty cool little toy. If that's any help...

You won't regret getting one, I still giggle after shooting it that and it pisses off the RCMP because its an evil black rifle with rails

CGN Regular
    i just sold mine new in box and never shot with three boxes of ammo for 140.00 last night!
    "All things I thought I knew, but now confess; the more I know I know, I know the less" - John Owen

I just got one last night. If there ever was a toy gun, this is it. I mean that in a nice way too! so much fun to shoot! My local gun store had them on sale for exactly $180 after tax. How could I say no?

I use mine for trapping. Great little 22.

I got one last week and I love it. It shoots damn good for a little gun and it made the cross country ski trips a whole lot more fun. I am impressed. It was shot more than the semi autos and we still went through 200 rounds. Ready to take it out again this weekend. Good luck.
    The most important part of gun rights isn’t “gun,” it’s “rights.”
    -- CCFR Member --

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast