Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: m14 Socom

m14 Socom

When can we expect more of these beauties?, missed out on the last batch, eager to score one of these......

+1 bet they wont last long when they do come in.
    Make it a deal with the Wetterlings 26" Forest Axe, I can't seem to swing that by the lady of the house that I need it. Really I don't, but how could I say no.

Canada Ammo - CGN Sponsor CanAm's Avatar
    eta is summer

Ever thought about selling the flash suppressor/front sight from the socom seperately?

Quote Originally Posted by CanAm View Post
    eta is summer
    I guess that gives me more time to think out it, almost picked up the one you had at the gun show last weekend.
    Travis Kay
    Proverbs 4:27
    http://www.traviskay.ca [laughably dated]
    http://linkedin.com/in/kaytravis

Would these be. Restricted? You know cus of appearance

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Tengoo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by anmckenn View Post
    The earlier bunch of SOCOM18s were NR, so it's at least reasonable to think that the next batch will be the same.

Let's just say they _shouldn't_ be... What BS rule or regulation or arbitrary edict comes down from the RCMP is anybody's guess. The Firearms ACT must be repealed!
    "Pity the poor opponents of the right to keep and bear arms! They must distrust just everybody except criminals and except
    the tyrant to whom they concede the armed monopoly of their protection." -- Pierre Lemieux [LIBERTY Magazine Nov. '97]

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CanadianReich's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by anmckenn View Post
    they ban things, prohibit them, because of appearance

the only thing that gets restricted by name is stuff they want prohibited but don't have the political clout for (they = rcmp)

(note- this goes above and beyond the definitions and criteria for each class of firearm ergo "by name")
    Please ban this account. I've been using it so long, with so many posts and information divulged, I suspect most anyone can tell who I am now. Do I still have my "reasonable expectation of privacy" with this account? Time to move on.

Quote Originally Posted by CanAm View Post
    eta is summer
    Sounds fantastic. Do you have estimate of the quality on this batch?
    Could you make the thread 5/8"x24?
    Don’t argue with idiots because they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience. —Greg King

Quote Originally Posted by lycan View Post
    Sounds fantastic. Do you have estimate of the quality on this batch?
    Could you make the thread 5/8"x24?
    ALL OF THIS!!!!! ^!!!!

Nothing more infuriating at the moment for M14 builds than knowing you have almost no option in flash hider. Except for something like the Delta P M14 Adaptor; but that b&$#! is $200 before you put a hider on it. And it's still got the dove tail for the sight post; which because of the full rail on Troy chassis, you can't use.

With the rising costs of the Norinco already ((not complaining just yet)) toss on $200 plus another $100-150 for the actual flash hider you want and you're already scratching a grand by the time you tax and ship it. You're really starting to get into Springfield territory now. Drop a $300 bolt, $20 spring guide, $200 USGI stock... well you get the idea.

But yeah, that ONE modification would save so much head ache and MONEY! That'd sell faster than fat kids to smarties!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast