Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Johntwo

CGN Ultra frequent flyer 5440fight's Avatar
    Any truth to the rumors that you are at a call center in India, and type replies wearing a puppet? We would like a picture of you wearing nothing but pasties to confirm you are indeed a real person.

Did the name of the company come from aliens? Mars tar.

I ordered a bag of stripper clips in 2006 and haven't used them, and now they look rusty. Can I exchange them for something I saw on Questar's site?

Could you make the website look more like facebook? That way people will give you more likes, and share pictures of their ugly children on it.

I think instead of bold print, like Johnone, you should use the smallest font size possible. Nobody reads and comprehends the replies anyway, and they would take up less space. That would let us squabble without the annoying use of logic. In fact, you should only write in verbs and nouns, no other words. "Sent gun ordered packaged replied credit card charged kiss @ss."

The pictures on your site should include the ability to zoom on a microscope level, on each actual product, not an example. That way no-one complains that theirs looks different. Include descriptions of how things smell. "Rifling strong, but slightly musty, with a hint of oak. Stock smells like socks."

Include notifications of the shipping and packaging process: "9:45am EST. Two layers of small bubble wrap placed on bayonet, secured with clear tape. Bayonet placed in dual layer carton of cardboard, made from 70% recycled material. Inner flaps folded. 9:46am EST. Two layers of clear packing tape applied to lips of carton, using red tape gun. *note* Slight malfunction of tape gun led to uneven tear. 9:47am EST. Carton placed on bottom shelf of package cart next to three packages. Slight stain on cart shelf, back wheel squeeks." Have this texted to buyers as it happens.

Could you guys include a free cleaning service for guns you sell? I am willing to pay shipping one way, if you will air back overnight.
    "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not." ― Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

CGN Ultra frequent flyer kennymo's Avatar
    Funny....except it only addresses about half of the complaints...lol

Quote Originally Posted by 5440fight View Post
    Any truth to the rumors that you are at a call center in India, and type replies wearing a puppet? We would like a picture of you wearing nothing but pasties to confirm you are indeed a real person.

Did the name of the company come from aliens? Mars tar.

I ordered a bag of stripper clips in 2006 and haven't used them, and now they look rusty. Can I exchange them for something I saw on Questar's site?

Could you make the website look more like facebook? That way people will give you more likes, and share pictures of their ugly children on it.

I think instead of bold print, like Johnone, you should use the smallest font size possible. Nobody reads and comprehends the replies anyway, and they would take up less space. That would let us squabble without the annoying use of logic. In fact, you should only write in verbs and nouns, no other words. "Sent gun ordered packaged replied credit card charged kiss @ss."

The pictures on your site should include the ability to zoom on a microscope level, on each actual product, not an example. That way no-one complains that theirs looks different. Include descriptions of how things smell. "Rifling strong, but slightly musty, with a hint of oak. Stock smells like socks."

Include notifications of the shipping and packaging process: "9:45am EST. Two layers of small bubble wrap placed on bayonet, secured with clear tape. Bayonet placed in dual layer carton of cardboard, made from 70% recycled material. Inner flaps folded. 9:46am EST. Two layers of clear packing tape applied to lips of carton, using red tape gun. *note* Slight malfunction of tape gun led to uneven tear. 9:47am EST. Carton placed on bottom shelf of package cart next to three packages. Slight stain on cart shelf, back wheel squeeks." Have this texted to buyers as it happens.

Could you guys include a free cleaning service for guns you sell? I am willing to pay shipping one way, if you will air back overnight.
    Stop it!! you are going to make him quit before he even gets going!! :D

Actually... maybeeee this is STILL Johnone everyone drove him to a split personality and this is his "other half"

CGN frequent flyer
    Leans back and grabs a seat ... This is entertaining.

BANNED
    .... I ordered a bag of stripper clips in 2006 and haven't used them, and now they look rusty. Can I exchange them for something I saw on Questar's site?

Welcome John2 , try and keep your cool as you will probably get a lot of questions just like that one ... except they will be for real and then the OP will get mad at your response ....

Good luck and glad to have Marstar on here .

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    What ever he is paying you John2 it won't be enough!!! The comment from 5440fight should be in the Marstar post hall of fame? I'm still laughing!!

BANNED
    Based on this and a few other threads, if I owned Marstar, I would really question the dollar value of advertising on this site

I emailed an hour ago about the cost to ship the $0.99 part I am interested in. I have not heard back after three more emails.

WARNING! Do not buy from Marstar!
    Andy

Since 1958

CGN frequent flyer twincamharley's Avatar
    John two is really John one undercover

Quote Originally Posted by ironshooter View Post
    I don't see the point of this. Same company under a different name.
    I d welcome a real change in customer service instead of a change from one to two.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Dexter Morgan's Avatar
    On a more serious note;

Any items that are marked "out of stock", but are actually discontinued need to be removed from the website.

That will get rid of hundreds of customer inquiries of "When will that product be back in stock?" Just so you can reply;"NEVER!!"

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast