Thread: Some of FASTEST email replies I've ever received!

Thumbs up Some of FASTEST email replies I've ever received!

Either these guys are really on the ball, or they have some super intelligent artificial beings answering their emails!! I'm assuming its the former or a combination of both . Had a few questions re: an order I (thought) I'd placed, and they worked through it with me and now everything is done.

Thanks guys! Never experienced this sort of quick communication before unless it was done via phone!!

Darryl
    I exist solely for comedic relief..... oh, and drugs!

Thanks for the excellent service! Received my 5.56 surplus (1120 rds) last friday haven't shot it yet, but I'm sure it'll go boom.

The Flat-Rate shipping made the deal even better..... I'll be watching your ammo sales for more orders!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer lone ranger's Avatar
    Never had a problem dealing with frontier either. Just Honest guys doing a great job. That's tuff to find now in the business world.
    A victimless crime is a term used to refer to actions that have been ruled illegal but which are argued not to directly violate or threaten the rights of any other individual.

BANNED
    This one time when I bought a case of ammo, I was so happy that I just had to tell everyone. Then my other case of ammo came and I made a thread about that too. Stay tuned for the next installment: What I ate for dinner.

Quote Originally Posted by JunktownJerky View Post
    This one time when I bought a case of ammo, I was so happy that I just had to tell everyone. Then my other case of ammo came and I made a thread about that too. Stay tuned for the next installment: What I ate for dinner.
    .... it must really really hurt you to know that your comments don't bother people such as myself ..... I never enter a battle of wits with those who are most certainly unarmed.....

What did you have for supper BTW? I'd be interested in swapping recipes with you!!

BANNED
    Why would that hurt me? I made my post, chuckled, and went back to work. Thanks for the IQ assessment; 'You're stupid' has always been such a good retort.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer lone ranger's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JunktownJerky View Post
    the OP posted a Positive review on Dealer Service. That's good information for the rest of us on GNC. Its very helpful to know who the good and not so good venders are. So,..thank you to flyrrad !
    Now...have YOU got anything positive or helpful to add for the folks here at CGN ?
    A victimless crime is a term used to refer to actions that have been ruled illegal but which are argued not to directly violate or threaten the rights of any other individual.

BANNED
    No.

someones looking for some pink...
    When I die, my atoms will come undone; ill be space dust, once again. The wind will carry me; Scatter me everywhere; Like dandelions in the springtime. Ill visit worlds and alien moons; It will be so damn poetic... Until I land on your sandwich.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Sent a E-mail on their contact form on March 30, 2014. All I wanted was a YES or NO answer? I've heard nothing from Frontier??? And I left my home and cell #. I don"t call that good service??????