Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Underfold 10-22 stocks arrived

You wont be disappointed!
    High Caliber Service Corp, Proudly serving the shooting Community since 2008. Canada’s largest assortment of Firearm accessories online & in store, 33154 1st ave, Mission, BC. V2V 1G4

We offer PAL, RPAL & CORE courses for the Fraser valley/ Vancouver area: www.palcore.ca

Call us at 604-BUY-GUNS, (289-4867) or at hical@shaw.ca

Like us on Facebook for all the latest info

SERVICE is our middle name!

CGN frequent flyer cerebral_bore's Avatar
    Really happy with the way this turned out. The stock has snug and tight fit and there isn't much play on the underfolder. Installation was really easy although I did need to drill some plastic out of the takedown screw whole on the receiver stock piece.

Everything easily fits, with room to spare, in the factory Ruger bag, without taking the scope off (VERY pleased about that).

Ruger 10/22 Takedown, 16" threaded stainless steel barrel with fiber optic sights and Mini 14 style flash hider - from IRunGuns
    Picatinny rail mount - from HiCal
    Vortex Crossfire II - from another site sponsor
    10/22 Takedown underfold stock and a Hogue grip - from HiCal
    Battledyne 10/22 Mag - from HiCal

Very nice! These are a nice stock arent they? Better put a tape measure on that together & folded, you need to be over 26"/ 660mm to be non restricted!
    High Caliber Service Corp, Proudly serving the shooting Community since 2008. Canada’s largest assortment of Firearm accessories online & in store, 33154 1st ave, Mission, BC. V2V 1G4

We offer PAL, RPAL & CORE courses for the Fraser valley/ Vancouver area: www.palcore.ca

Call us at 604-BUY-GUNS, (289-4867) or at hical@shaw.ca

Like us on Facebook for all the latest info

SERVICE is our middle name!

I come from the Land of the Ice and Snow from the Midnight sun where the hot springs blow
    How's you cheek weld with the stock down there and the optic?

Quote Originally Posted by cerebral_bore View Post
    Really happy with the way this turned out. The stock has snug and tight fit and there isn't much play on the underfolder. Installation was really easy although I did need to drill some plastic out of the takedown screw whole on the receiver stock piece.

Everything easily fits, with room to spare, in the factory Ruger bag, without taking the scope off (VERY pleased about that).

Ruger 10/22 Takedown, 16" threaded stainless steel barrel with fiber optic sights and Mini 14 style flash hider - from IRunGuns

Uber Super GunNutz hunterhenderson's Avatar
    If this gun has a 16 inch barrel it is now a restricted, the overall length will be under 26 and its not legal to carry or shoot anywhere but at a range but im sure you know that

“Blind belief in authority is the greatest enemy of truth.”
    ― Albert Einstein

I hope you dont mind me posting in your forum (if you do please delete this) but these stocks are wicked! Im going to order a few for myself from you guys. (we do not sell them)

Steve

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Very nice set up, makes me want to do the same to my stock 10/22 takedown.
    Improvise, Adapt, and Overcome - Gunnery Sgt. Tom Highway

CGN Regular
    how would you go about mounting a sling to this?

BANNED
    1 - Do we have to keep reposting the photos?

2 - Anyone got a measurement on these yet?

Uber Super GunNutz hunterhenderson's Avatar
    mine is a regular 18.5 inch 10/22 with it folded it is 26.25 inches, this take down will be restricted
    “Blind belief in authority is the greatest enemy of truth.”
    ― Albert Einstein

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast