Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: My TRUE story with MARSTAR

Marsucks has the wrost service among all 'big businesses'. They keep making mistakes, and refuse to appologozise. It is a miracle that it still live - Only because they are the biggest importer of Norinco, and they sometimes have some goodies that other businesses don't have. I hate to order some goodies from them, surfuring bad services, paying high prices ONLY because the model I want only sold by them. I ever bought a handgun from them, and they messed up the model I want. I have to mailed the gun back and re-order the correct one - all shipping fee are not coverd. Even at the same time CanadaAmmo is selling the handgun with a way lower price, but - I have no choice, the model that I want only sold by Marsucks.

Fi_ick why did I just read this

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Miaugi's Avatar
    Moral of the story....get it in writing!

Send a fax or e-mail, ask for a confirmation reply, if anything is wrong after the fact, seller should do what it takes to make it right, that's what I do in my business and I have no reason the think Marstar would not do the same given the proof of all that was agreed upon.

Life is short, make the most of it!

I dont always join forums but when I do my forst post is flaming its sponsors

Quote Originally Posted by Maple.1979 View Post
    Marsucks has the wrost service among all 'big businesses'. They keep making mistakes, and refuse to appologozise. It is a miracle that it still live - Only because they are the biggest importer of Norinco, and they sometimes have some goodies that other businesses don't have. I hate to order some goodies from them, surfuring bad services, paying high prices ONLY because the model I want only sold by them. I ever bought a handgun from them, and they messed up the model I want. I have to mailed the gun back and re-order the correct one - all shipping fee are not coverd. Even at the same time CanadaAmmo is selling the handgun with a way lower price, but - I have no choice, the model that I want only sold by Marsucks.

Quote Originally Posted by john.b View Post
    I don't always join forums but when I do my first post is flaming its sponsors
    "No kingdom can be secured otherwise than by arming the people. The possession of arms is the distinction between a freeman and a slave." - James Burgh

The cake is a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by zombieprepping View Post
    One time I bought soup at restaurant and it was so hot that I had to blow on each spoonful before slurping it up! Eventually the soup cooled down and I was able to eat the rest without blowing on it.
    HA awesome.
    NFA and CSSA Member
    PCHFC and DVC Range Member
    IPSC, LEAP, PPC and Trap Competition Shooter

BANNED
    Don't worry scro'! There are plenty of 'tards out there living really kick ass lives. My first wife was 'tarded. She's a pilot now.

Can you please rewrite that in a comprehensible version of English? Thanks.

deleted
    Last edited by neoconfection; 03-17-2014 at 12:31 PM.

Please tell me this was posted using Dragon Dictate and that you had your mouth full of peanut butter while dictating!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast