Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: My TRUE story with MARSTAR

My TRUE story with MARSTAR

1, Feb 28, Friday: ordered a Chinese AR and a low profile rear flip-up sight for AR via telephone.

2, Mar 11, Tuesday: picked up the parcel from Canada Post. Found no rear flip-up sight in the box, checked the invoice no charge for the rear sight. Emailed Marstar about this.

3, Mar 13, Thursday: no respond from Marstar. Called Marstar. A gentleman checked and said no rear flip-up sight in the orignal order, have to place another order for the rear flip-up sight and pay the shipping fee. I didn't want to pay the shipping fee becuase I did order the rear sight with the AR and Marstar made mistaken. The gentleman tried to call his manager and his manage was busy on the phone, and he would call me back.

4, Mar 15, Saturday, actually should be Mar 14, Friday because of the weekend. So far no email or call from Marstar for further informaion.

I love my new AR from Marstar, and thank them for the good finish and price.

Cool story

One time I bought soup at restaurant and it was so hot that I had to blow on each spoonful before slurping it up! Eventually the soup cooled down and I was able to eat the rest without blowing on it.

They are hit or miss

I ordered a flintlock that would "definately" be coming in on their next shipment in two weeks (5 months ago)
    I ordered a 1911 that only came with one mag however I know it was shipped with two from the factory so OBV they removed it to sell it seperately which is a total ripoff way to do things. Also listing didnt' say whether it came with two mags or notbut was pictured with TWO. HOW CONVENIENT
    I asked what ball I needed for a 44 caliber flintlock and was told it takes a .429 ball just like a 44 magnum
    After some research I see it takes a .451 ball.
    However that being said I have purchased several black powder firearms from them which are of the finest quality.

Like I say,

Hit or Miss

This one time at bandcamp.
    Now here's the deal boys, it's just like shooting trap but the clays are coming at you... and they're grenades.

#### happens, oh well

CGN frequent flyer OccasionallyOnTarget's Avatar
    I was searching EVERYWHERE for my rotary hand tool and I was pretty sure it was in the garage. But I looked EVERYWHERE in the garage and it wasn't there. So I looked in the tool closet and downstairs storage and even in the kitchen but it wasn't there. I was starting to think it was stolen out of the garage but then I looked again and there it was BEHIND a chair in the dark shadows of the garage. FOUND IT! problem solved.

I have bought a good number of guns from Marstar-M 305, VZ 58, 2 Norinco .45s, 9mm Norinco Tokarev knockoff plus a lot of ammo and accessories. I have always found them excellent to deal with and I've been dealing with them for over 15 years. I have no complaints with them and have never had any that weren't resolved in a timely fashion. Perhaps others have had different experiences, but mine have all been great. Just my 2 cents worth.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer lone ranger's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zombieprepping View Post
    One time I bought soup at restaurant and it was so hot that I had to blow on each spoonful before slurping it up! Eventually the soup cooled down and I was able to eat the rest without blowing on it.
    that must have been the same darn soup I had. Took forever to cool down. Cant undstand why.......
    A victimless crime is a term used to refer to actions that have been ruled illegal but which are argued not to directly violate or threaten the rights of any other individual.

Super Moderator

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast