Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thanks for the glock!!

Thanks for the glock!!

Thanks for the great service. 12 days from purchase to transfer to shipping to my door in SASK!!!
    A Brand new Glock 17 gen 3 with 2 extra Mags.
    Glock number 2 for me.
    THANKS and Well DONE!!
    Once more into the fray
    Into the last good fight I’ll ever know
    Live and die on this day
    Live and die on this day

So you got 3 mags total? If so wouldn't that just be 1 extra mag? No matter it sounds pretty sweet anyway. SFRC are probably the best dealer on here. I have ordered my last 4 guns through them, I have had some issues but they always get righted pretty fast. Some dealers could take a lesson from them on Customer service.
    "There's a lot of things blamed on me that never happened. But then, there's a lot of things that I did that I never got caught at."

Quote Originally Posted by Green Skull View Post
    So you got 3 mags total? If so wouldn't that just be 1 extra mag? No matter it sounds pretty sweet anyway. SFRC are probably the best dealer on here. I have ordered my last 4 guns through them, I have had some issues but they always get righted pretty fast. Some dealers could take a lesson from them on Customer service.
    LOL...The G17 gen 3 only comes with 2 mags so i ordered 2 extra for a total of 4 mags.
    Once more into the fray
    Live and die on this day
    Live and die on this day

Quote Originally Posted by nastybubba View Post
    Thanks for the great service. 12 days from purchase to transfer to shipping to my door in SASK!!!
    A Brand new Glock 17 gen 3 with 2 extra Mags.
    Glock number 2 for me.
    THANKS and Well DONE!!
    Why did you choose the gen3 over gen4?

Quote Originally Posted by cerebral_bore View Post
    Why did you choose the gen3 over gen4?
    Less money .... same terrific pistol..... I'll bet...
    Member: S&WCA, S&WHF

CGN Regular
    Gen 4 used to have ejection issues (search for videos about this on YouTube)
    I'm not sure if the current gen 4 are shipped with the modified ejectors or not (to correct the issue)

Quote Originally Posted by kidcom View Post
    Less money .... same terrific pistol..... I'll bet...
    Yup. Cheaper, better reviews and doesnt throw brass in your face like a friends Gen 4 does.
    Also takes gen 3 and gen 4 mags. More aftermarket accessories than the gen 4 too. I also have a Gen 3 G22. It is a great gun.
    Once more into the fray
    Live and die on this day
    Live and die on this day

BANNED
    Congrats you have a great gun now, it will really help your basics if you master it..

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jackrabbit000's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nastybubba View Post
    Yup. Cheaper, better reviews and doesnt throw brass in your face like a friends Gen 4 does.
    Also takes gen 3 and gen 4 mags. More aftermarket accessories than the gen 4 too. I also have a Gen 3 G22. It is a great gun.
    All he has to do is change out the ejector and install a non dipped extractor to fix this.

In the not so distant future I too intend to order a glock from them good to know the time frame on transfer and shipping. I have had several dealings with SFRC including an axis 22-250, Ruger 10/22 and 8.5 grizzly without a single issue plus Ryan is fair with his trade in values. Congrats on the new gun. I too am getting a gen3. Done a lot of reading and video watching and shooting of other peoples glocks and in my opinion the gen3 is the superior product. No reliablitity issues, the standard grip fits me best so no need for changeable back straps , more accessories and to buy 1 more mag it's right in the same neighborhood price wise as the gen4 with 3 mags. No foreseeable need for gen4. Again this is just my opinion.
    Please for the love of god edit your sold EE ads properly

Just when I think people have reached the lowest depths of stupidity, someone builds a better drill...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast