Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: S&J Hardware issues....

I just ordered from him yesterday for the first time. After sending e-mails which didn't seem to work well with him I sent a PM and he called me right away to answer my questions so PM is the way to go. He seems to be a very nice guy and knows his stuff.

Issue resolved
    Last edited by michael_easton; 03-19-2014 at 10:31 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CZ85Combat's Avatar
    Great products, aweful customer service.
    That sums up my personal experience with the company

I ordered something on a Saturday afternoon last month, got a reply back right away. It was shipped out first thing monday and I had it by Wednesday. Perfect experience.
    Now here's the deal boys, it's just like shooting trap but the clays are coming at you... and they're grenades.

Quote Originally Posted by Two's View Post
    Has anybody ever dealt with S&J hardware? I recently placed an order on their website and tried calling/leaving a msg and e-mailing them for a few questions. Its been 2 weeks and I still haven't heard a peep. Has anybody ever had any problems with this company? thoughts or advice welcome!!!
    I've bought from him many times. What you are experiencing isn't unusual, but they always come thru. Be patient. The gear is good.
    "Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the act of depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest." - Mohandas Gandhi

ok guys and girls , I,m back from the dead, and working on these issues as we speek
    ME emt coming at you In a few moments.

TWO,s did not get a PM from you but im addressing a few orders and will be sending out emails or pm,s calls if I can.
    some of our ar15 parts suppliers either send us the wrong things or short ship us.
    Not sure whats up with that.
    we have been getting some help with the shipping of items when I have not been feeling well, but we always ask if you can, to buy from one of our dealers.
    we do have a few , but many Canadian dealers don't seem to want to stock our products, even with the healthy mark up, its very strange, as we show them the 100,s of calls and emails from people in there area that buy from us.
    On that note if your local gun shop is looking to sell high quality made in Canada products, please have them call us.
    Even better if you can get your local gun shop to put In a stocking order with us, I will give you a $100 S&J gift card.

bbb

Perfect. Thank you.

Mike

Got the issue resolved. Thank you.

Must be quite hit and miss for good service. Ordered a +3 Factory Remington 870 extension back in December 2012 for what I thought was an excellent price, extension was shown as in stock when I ordered. Got a reply email stating that the item was actually out of stock and that it would be back in stock the 2nd week of January 2013, and asked if I would like to keep or cancel the order (still good service up to this point). Replied saying keep the order and got a reply saying they would contact me when back in stock. Waited until Jan. 30th with no reply, emailed asking for an update, no reply. On Feb. 2 sent another email requesting update and received an email stating they still had no stock but failed to mention that they were going to contact me when stock arrived. Waited until May 6th (over 3 months from last contact) to send another email requesting an update, up until this point the website was still actively showing that they would be receiving stock on May 15th. Received another email saying that again they had no stock and would contact me. That was the last contact I made to or received from S&J, gave up any hope that they would actually follow through with completing the order. I can understand stocking issues and illness causing problems, but I will be very reluctant to give them any of my business in the future.
    Last edited by ccolluney; 03-20-2014 at 01:49 AM.

My last order went perfectly, I'm extremely happy with my S&J products thus far (shotgun followers and mag springs, multiple DSCs, and ambi AR safety). Simon was very quick to respond to my emails concerning a special request. I'll not hesitate to order again. A+ service
    I'm not hiding behind you, I'm using you for cover

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast