Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: S&J Hardware issues....

S&J Hardware issues....

Has anybody ever dealt with S&J hardware? I recently placed an order on their website and tried calling/leaving a msg and e-mailing them for a few questions. Its been 2 weeks and I still haven't heard a peep. Has anybody ever had any problems with this company? thoughts or advice welcome!!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mildcustom2's Avatar
    Send BadBoyBeeson a pm on here. They are a first class outfit to deal with and he's a great guy. He runs the show over there at S&J Hardware. He usually gets back same day when I send pm's.

Will do..Thanks

BANNED
    simon has some ongoing medical issues, shoot him a PM locally and be patient.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer GIGGIDY's Avatar
    I tried to deal with him directly once. Never again. I do have few S&J items but I got them from other dealers not direct.

Think badboybeeson would more likely sacrifice his trigger finger than rip some one off,
    Great guy to deal with, and his reputation is Gold.

Quote Originally Posted by TinkerBell View Post
    simon has some ongoing medical issues, shoot him a PM locally and be patient.
    I was going to post that there is likely a good reason why you're having comms issues. There it is. He's a good guy to deal with.
    God doesn't believe in Atheists

I had a very hard time getting a response from them over 2 yrs ago. In the end I gave up. I will spend my money elsewhere.
    Member of CSSA,IPSC, ORA, NFA

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jackrabbit000's Avatar
    I've bought something that was almost impossible to find 2x from him off the EE. Great communication when you are looking to purchase it. But, once you send a PM saying that you sent him the EMT, it's impossible to get a hold of him after that. You see him online and send him a PM, you see him reading the PM's but he won't reply. You email him or leave voice mails and same thing, no replies. But, he will send you the item you paid for, he won't rip you off. Just be patient, it's probably CP's slow delivery.

I sent several PM's in the past, never got a response. Ended up placing an order, got a great deal, shipped quick and was pleased with it overall. I had asked a question about my order, on the order, about the shipping costs, and never got a reply from that either. I would say poor communication, but good products and good shipping.
    When I die, my atoms will come undone; ill be space dust, once again. The wind will carry me; Scatter me everywhere; Like dandelions in the springtime. Ill visit worlds and alien moons; It will be so damn poetic... Until I land on your sandwich.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast