Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Thank you Marstar for the Norinco CQ special.

It definitely made me appreciate the plain jane m4 configuration more...it's been a long time since I held one. It's lighter then my 10.5" by quite a bit. Making me rethink the rails for a simpler lighter setup.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer NintendoDuckHunt87's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitzy View Post
    It definitely made me appreciate the plain jane m4 configuration more...it's been a long time since I held one. It's lighter then my 10.5" by quite a bit. Making me rethink the rails for a simpler lighter setup.
    I'm just putting a foregrip on mine. No lights of lasers at this point.
    Need a different pistol grip as well, the stock one sort of hurts the hand if not grabbed exactly right.
    May our shots be true and timely, Our observations keen. May our bark roll out like thunder, in the name of home and Queen. May the ranks of tanks and bayonets pay heed to the power of the guns. For all the lords of battle, We are the chosen ones.

Yeah I never liked the A2 grips, I have magpul MOE grips on all mine.... $20 upgrade but well worth it!

Quote Originally Posted by Hitzy View Post
    Yeah I never liked the A2 grips, I have magpul MOE grips on all mine.... $20 upgrade but well worth it!
    That's the one I'm looking at for the pistol grip replacement.
    Marstar's got the foregrip that comes with the mounting rail for attaching directly to the stock handguard, $30 or so and I'm thinking that'll do nicely.
    Never been a huge fan of mostly unused quad-rail handguards.

After that, just need to acquire some 5.56 and I'm good to go.
    May our shots be true and timely, Our observations keen. May our bark roll out like thunder, in the name of home and Queen. May the ranks of tanks and bayonets pay heed to the power of the guns. For all the lords of battle, We are the chosen ones.

The Magpul K2 grip is pretty neat.
    "Giveth thine possessions upon Michael of Canmore and thou shalt never be possessionless." - Norc 3:05

Did not receive mine yet (on order) but really glad of the special.

This is my first AR but I do have a 1911 from Norinco and it has been very good to me (it actually seem top shot better than me )

Ducktape
    1911-A1 :D

Quote Originally Posted by DuckTape View Post
    Did not receive mine yet (on order) but really glad of the special.

This is my first AR but I do have a 1911 from Norinco and it has been very good to me (it actually seem top shot better than me )

Ducktape
    I'm starting my own Norinco family:

CQA and 5" blued 1911 both came from Marstar.

Quote Originally Posted by Moparman1303 View Post
    Pictures!
    Here's a couple. Hey, at that price I couldn't NOT buy one. :D

[IMG][/IMG]
    Buying a Norinco CQ-a allowed me to save money for other goodies.
    If there are no dogs in heaven.....When I die I want to go where they go.

CGN Regular
    Got one because of this sale. 1.5" groups at 50m shooting Norinco ammo with the iron sight. Pretty impressive to be honest. I'm sure it's not that far from a C8 if shooting the same higher quality ammo. I find if there is one thing that annoys me it's the rear sight that can twist left and right throwing off the windage, but it still works well enough. Maybe I'll get a Troy fixed sight or a Magpul MBUS, but for double that there is the Bushnell TRS-25...

I got 2x PMAG M3s and I find sometimes it fails to extract the fired round before feeding the next, causing a stoppage (it hasn't done that with the included mags I don't think). Does anyone else have the same issue?