Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Great looking M305!

Great looking M305!

I've been waiting and hesitating to buy an m305 for so long. I've been wanting an long barrel m305 for quite awhile, so when two weeks ago I got a notice in my email they were back in stock, at $450 i jumped on it, considering the price are expected to go up. Plus an another semiautomatic rifle in the hands of the public can't hurt, with all the reclassification happening .

It arrived at my door this morning and I've gotten it all cleaned up and It looks fantastic! I knew it came with two 5 round magazines, but it didn't think they would be 5/20 mags , the mag plates aren't welded to the mag body and no rivets, just a nice long follower arm. The side of the reciever is also stamped "socom 18" and the flash hider is not welded on and the bayonet lug is intact too! Overall the finish is very good! The barrel indexing looks good, but I'm no m305 guru!

I couldn't be happier! Props to canammo!

Only upgrade I have in mind right now is too put a beautiful wood stock in this baby!

Now for some crappy photos

I love the smell of cosmoline in the morning

what?! how come I didn't get an email?
    on the flip side that is gorgeous rifle

super nice

a good choice

I have 2 and I loved them

I bought a stock from Archangel

but it was a plastick stock my M305

do not do that with a wood stock very very nice
    Claude NFA - NRA - FCSA
    Vide Aude Tace -
    Courage is not the absence of fear. Courage is the ability to ACT properly in the face of fear.

You do not need to be over 50 to shoot the .50BMG. Try it

I LOVE my m305! Its an early shorty version. Shoots 1-1/4 groups at 100 yards with cheap remington blue box sp ammo. Congrats on your purchase! M14.ca has a great lubrication guide. Make sure to grease and oil her up good. She likes that ;-)
    PAL is required for all ammo/firearms sales immediately after buyer states "I'll take it". Failure to do so will result in the loss of your first to claim it position. Shipping insurance is extra and must be requested.

Wow! That is way better finishing than my norinco! The stamping is a really nice touch too!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Canada tail's Avatar
    Congrats ! She will love the Norc 308. How come this one has a 22 barrel and a socom receiver ?

Canada Ammo - CGN Sponsor CanAm's Avatar
    Thank you for your order

i do not see them on the web site
    Claude NFA - NRA - FCSA
    Vide Aude Tace -
    Courage is not the absence of fear. Courage is the ability to ACT properly in the face of fear.

You do not need to be over 50 to shoot the .50BMG. Try it

now I am sad I did get the email but it went to my junk mail oh well I guess I will just have to wait for them to come in next time

When I ordered, I could only put 4 rifles in the cart, I don't think there were very many available.

No idea why it is "stamped" socom. Perhaps a mistake or maybe all dominion Arms will have that stamp on the m305. Mine has a year stamp of 2013.

Already followed the m14.ca lubrication guide. Unfortunately I can't make it out too the range for two weeks or so.
    I love the smell of cosmoline in the morning

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast