Thread: Volquartsen Custom TG2000 Trigger Groups Available Now

Expried Business Member

Lightbulb Volquartsen Custom TG2000 Trigger Groups Available Now

We've gotten in our first shipment of the TG2000 adjustable match trigger groups from Volquartsen Custom! The eagle has landed and for the few out there who knew these were coming and called this month to preorder, you will of course get yours first -- but there's more for the rest of our friends out there across the country, so if you've been looking for an exceptionally precise CNC machined upgrade for your 10/22 target built, this is the call you've been waiting for!

The first shipment was the commonly-demanded colors: black and silver. You can get these here:

Volquartsen Custom TG2000

CLICK HERE

We've got our eye on the other colors as well for future shipments, but no date on paper just yet for the colorful versions. For now, just these black and silver versions available now from WanstallsOnline!

Cheers,
    Daniel

Do these triggers fit in the sr22?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer burnaby's Avatar
    Got one in my SR22 and let me tell you, the resistance to spray and pray is futile. Light, crisp action compared to the sore fingers, lawyer approved factory.

Before you get one make sure you have lots of ammo. Most important upgrade to any 10/22, and easy DIY project cause it is just undo some screws, pop out old, pop in new.
    Revolvers RULE; remember that next time you BEND over to pick up brass OR ejected brass pings off the precision gear.
    Looking for a car pool buddy for weekly weekday trips from Burnaby to POCO. Better yet I'll drive weekly and you take me hunting.

how about the VQ extractor? can you get them?

How about all the other volquartsen upgrade parts for the 10/22? like barrels, receivers, bolts, springs..... it would be nice to have a one stop shop for all volquartsen parts.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by burnaby View Post
    Got one in my SR22 and let me tell you, the resistance to spray and pray is futile. Light, crisp action compared to the sore fingers, lawyer approved factory.

Before you get one make sure you have lots of ammo. Most important upgrade to any 10/22, and easy DIY project cause it is just undo some screws, pop out old, pop in new.
    lol.... easiest way to double the $$ of a 10/22.... add the vq trigger group. still, i guess you get what you pay for...