Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: SKS prices in Canada

Quote Originally Posted by fiddler View Post
    I'm thinking he's saying buy them now if you can while we got a supply at good prices, and Not "I told you so". The next batches of imports will be higher than they are right now, is what he is suggesting.
    Nope he's saying I told you so.... read again he says he's out of stock
    "An educated mind that is not an open mind is a programmed mind" [/B]

wait in Woodstock! really? I live close by, I'm heading up to Woodstock tomorrow, any idea on price?

CGN Regular
    Glad i got mine for a $110

Yeah I have two... paid $169 and $159

Someone told me they paid $80 bucks way back when....

I figure even at $200 they're a steal

Now I just need to find some $199 crates of ammo when they go on sale locally
    "An educated mind that is not an open mind is a programmed mind" [/B]

Expired Business Member

SKS prices in Canada

Next batch will be more expensive. I don't have any Sks right and next batch will be more expensive. If someone thinks it is a joke than so it be. For those who listen to warning you welcome . Have fun guys.

I bought 2 for $100, 1 at $120 and just in December one for $159 at Lever Arms. They've always had a boatload of them, maybe they will run out one day but not before myself, all my neighbors and their dogs have a half dozen of them each! Gotta say, there are few guns if any that are priced this good for what you get. There isn't an SKS out there that's a collector or worth a lot but they are fun. I think its hilarious when people try to pass off a $200 gun for 500 or more trying to say its special, unrefurbished or whatever rare varient. Truth is, no matter how rare it is claimed to be, there are probably another half million just like it. I guess its worth as much as someone is willing to pay for it! Personally, I think that $200 for a perfect SKS is about the most any SKS is worth.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer #1bcshooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by westrifle_sks View Post
    Next batch will be more expensive. I don't have any Sks right and next batch will be more expensive. If someone thinks it is a joke than so it be. For those who listen to warning you welcome . Have fun guys.
    Only if people pay it
    Pre-orders are horrible for everyone involved. They never go smooth. We will not be doing a pre-order to bankroll this project.

Quote Originally Posted by Canuck1978 View Post
    I bought 2 for $100, 1 at $120 and just in December one for $159 at Lever Arms. They've always had a boatload of them, maybe they will run out one day but not before myself, all my neighbors and their dogs have a half dozen of them each! Gotta say, there are few guns if any that are priced this good for what you get. There isn't an SKS out there that's a collector or worth a lot but they are fun. I think its hilarious when people try to pass off a $200 gun for 500 or more trying to say its special, unrefurbished or whatever rare varient. Truth is, no matter how rare it is claimed to be, there are probably another half million just like it. I guess its worth as much as someone is willing to pay for it! Personally, I think that $200 for a perfect SKS is about the most any SKS is worth.
    I could not agree with you more. I have been saying this for years.........

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by westrifle_sks View Post
    Maybe yours will be. Other dealers still have plenty. I would wager The other dealer mentioned in this thread imports more than you. Are yours special?
    Quote Originally Posted by #1bcshooter View Post
    Only if people pay it
    Bingo. There is no shortage of sks rifles in country.

I've found this to be interesting: http://www.georgestragand.com/gunsto...port2013Q1.php

It seems that the prices have been rising over the yrs, but there are still deals to be had.
    "Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the act of depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest." - Mohandas Gandhi