Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: SKS prices in Canada

I don't care what happens anywhere in the world, I would never pay more then about $120 for an SKS. Lol seriously. Get a real gun yall

Ha ha ha yea... Wait What's a real gun .....? One that shoots like real... really real bullets not like those fake surplus ones those ones are so fake omg fake ! Side note where are you buying these for 120 I'll buy some at that price.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by nick237 View Post
    Ha ha ha yea... Wait What's a real gun .....? One that shoots like real... really real bullets not like those fake surplus ones those ones are so fake omg fake ! Side note where are you buying these for 120 I'll buy some at that price.
    same here.. cheapest one ive seen is 170 and it wasnt the greatest looking.

I love my sks rifles chi com and Russian I was lucky enough to get a nice Russian unissued ! Before this whole debacle. Haters gunna hate. I'm going to just not and enjoy my "investments" lol until I can't. Where is cheep 762 at these days ?

So what happens when dealers increase prices and people just don't buy them? Prices will go down and then probably not imported again. Then prices go back up for these rare and desirable guns haha
    Now here's the deal boys, it's just like shooting trap but the clays are coming at you... and they're grenades.

Quote Originally Posted by westrifle_sks View Post
    Many people call and ask about SKS rifles. Now to make it clear no sks rifles can be shipped out of Ukraine until new president elected (may 25th) I received a letter right now saying that my price will go up by 15 usd at origin. This means that all sks depends of USD rate will go up 20-25 dollars. Now I warned people and i said to people buy SKS while you can. All sks just went up in price overseas. Have fun shopping everyone.
    I am sold out as of right now.

Al
    Interesting thread... I've been in business for a few years. I don't think I'd ever taunt my customers with an I told you so thread, say I'm out of the product and you should have bought them when they were cheap.

But hey its your business thread, you can do what you want.... but I have to tell you, I've never done business with Westrifle and this thread doesn't inspire me to.
    "An educated mind that is not an open mind is a programmed mind" [/B]

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by fiddler View Post
    I'm thinking he's saying buy them now if you can while we got a supply at good prices, and Not "I told you so". The next batches of imports will be higher than they are right now, is what he is suggesting.
    That is my understanding of the OP posting as well . That due to political upheaval in the Ukraine and Russia , that the supply of SKSs may be tougher to get and the prices may be higher.....if you want one , buy it now.....

Quote Originally Posted by Gunexpert007 View Post
    That is my understanding of the OP posting as well . That due to political upheaval in the Ukraine and Russia , that the supply of SKSs may be tougher to get and the prices may be higher.....if you want one , buy it now.....
    Re read it again, at the end he says he's out of them now... its not saying buy them now, its say I told you so
    "An educated mind that is not an open mind is a programmed mind" [/B]

CGN Ultra frequent flyer FreedomIsn'tFree's Avatar
    I remember seeing them selling for $700.00-$800.00 in the US last year.
    It's better to have questions you can't answer, then answers you can't question.
    When you have no property rights, YOU ARE THE PROPERTY!
    WEXIT, IPSC, CCFR.

Quote Originally Posted by FreedomIsn'tFree View Post
    I remember seeing them selling for $700.00-$800.00 in the US last year.
    Non-refurb'd, unissued Izzies were selling for much more than that.
    "Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the act of depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest." - Mohandas Gandhi