Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: SKS prices in Canada

CGN Regular
    Strange, I thought the government they have in place right now was legitimate =S Do they not have a president currently? kind of a politics Q but we're discussing sks prices in Canada, thought I might throw some Q's in there

Long long ago there were hundreds and thousands of Garands flooding the Canadian market for less than an SKS is now . There were discounts by the case and you could hand pick a very nice rifle for under 200 bucks. Eventually, I believe the leftovers were parted out and scrapped. Now you can find a refurb franken Garand for around 5-10 times the cost so long ago ... So yeah there are so many SKS they will probably never dry up buy one, don't buy one but chances are eventually the price will go up and a heads up from a supplier is appreciated . one adage I like is buy 3! One to shoot, one to sell and one to keep.
    acyrologiaphobia – the feer of the incorrect use of english?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Curtton's Avatar
    that's a good question .

that would be true if westrifle is paying in Ukraine UAH but like most international trades are done in US$ and from the sound of westrifle reply above, they pay in US$ .

Quote Originally Posted by spendinmoney View Post
    The Russian and Ukraine currency has fallen against the Canadian dollar. Wouldn't that make the russian sks cheaper to buy.

Let us see some pic's when you get them !

Quote Originally Posted by onthehunt View Post
    Lol I just bought 3 for 169 each

Well if WSS stands for Wholesale Sports Store, then what you have is the same quality I bought last week from Naniamo WS, which are now apparently all sold out.

Quote Originally Posted by HIT_MAN View Post
    Today I was at my Local WSS and they advised me they had "quite a few" left. They wouldn't let me go through their supply so I just asked for the lightest colored Laminate that they had. After opening many boxes she returned with this.
    Regular prices are still $199 for hardwood, $219 for laminate, With the cosmoline already stripped!! all are individually boxed so that's a plus in my eyes. Anyways went up to the check out and it rang in for $209 with the regular sks swag.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Had to go down and recount mine and discovered I have 2 more than I thought,,, but I need a 52 and tula 53, my 53 is izzy,, stared a bit at the Yugo 59/66, very clean and cool! Time to go shopping!

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

Quote Originally Posted by bobdbldr View Post
    Had to go down and recount mine and discovered I have 2 more than I thought,,, but I need a 52 and tula 53, my 53 is izzy,, stared a bit at the Yugo 59/66, very clean and cool! Time to go shopping!
    Is yer 49 for sale?
    CZ 75 SP01 Shadow Canadian Edition
    Steyr M40-A1
    Ruger 10/45 Lite
    Glock 17

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by HIT_MAN View Post
    So, I get it. The Run of SKS's could be done. But what do the experts say about our other commonly loved milsurps. Stuff like Mosins, SVT's, TT's and what ever else.
    I agree, I would love to know more about the other soviet gems

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Terry135 View Post
    Is yer 49 for sale?
    Sorry no, I was considering selling the Yugo 59/66 grenade launcher trying to hold off and I don't know if I can get what it's worth. There are still some around but the 49 and the Yugo's are getting scarce! Westrifle got a few left!

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

Expired Business Member

SKS prices in Canada

All payments are done in usd all over the world and we pay in usd . In Eu it is euro now which makes guns even more expensive.
    All surplus in Ukraine is marked for destruction. Welcome to the freedom of EU and NATO . They give you loan which has a condition of destroying you rifles and then you buy their rifles and get in more debt. Democracy at its best.