Thread: Cq-a

Cq-a

I have heard lots of good and bad things about Marstar, but I am the one to make up my own mind, I'm funny that way. so I thought about the CQ-A deal sent and email about it, ordered it and was happy with all aspects of the sale. it was quick and hassle free, not bad took a week to register and a day to cross Ontario. and guess what? Canada post did not loose it, misplace it, or act like they tried to deliver it. My local mail carrier went out of his way to deliver it to my door to save the STATT BS. +1 Marstar, +1 Canada Post.
    CCFR Member

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bradmclean's Avatar
    maybe you hear more complaints because they sell more stuff.they fixed my old m14 for free and threw in a new 5/20 mag.hard to get too bitched out about that
    leave no can standing

Expired Business
    Glad to hear you're enjoying your new CQA

Quote Originally Posted by johntwo View Post
    Glad to hear you're enjoying your new CQA
    Wont get to shoot it for a bit, I was never a fan of rifle shooting on snowshoes. my outdoor range is under 6feet of snow.
    CCFR Member

CGN Regular
    Congrats - I've made a number of purchases through Marstar and all have gone smoothly. I haven't had any problems with the products and service has always been excellent.

I bought the CQ-A as well as the DA 556 from Canam, other than the M4 style foregrip they seem to be identical (all Norc) remember to open it up and pull out the grease bag or you'll cause serious damage. So my DA has worked flawlessly but my CQ Jams a round every 2-3 rounds, with stock mags...so weird - gotta figure it out, anyone else had this issue with their CQ?

Grease bag?
    I had it totally apart and in the parts washer took an hour to get the forguards back on, needed 3 hands.
    CCFR Member

Yeah both my AR's came with a grease bag in between the upper and lower receiver - split them open and there it was sitting an actual bag of grease.....( well cosmoline ish substance )

mine came with 2 grease soaked chunks of cloth in there.
    CCFR Member