Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Norinco 1911 government $299 SALE

I'm still waiting on my paperwork to come back from my RPAL test which I aced. SO I am probably another week before that shows (it's been two weeks already) and then who knows how long once that is submitted in reality before I actually get my RPAL upgrade.

What is the procedure, if any or someone like me who wants to take advantage of this deal... or really anything like this, if I don't have my RPAL and an ATT from my range yet.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by doczong View Post
    I'm still waiting on my paperwork to come back from my RPAL test which I aced. SO I am probably another week before that shows (it's been two weeks already) and then who knows how long once that is submitted in reality before I actually get my RPAL upgrade.

What is the procedure, if any or someone like me who wants to take advantage of this deal... or really anything like this, if I don't have my RPAL and an ATT from my range yet.
    Read from post 21 on!

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

That's actually quite cool. But we're talking an indefinite amount of time still, I live in Ontario and from what I understand the CFO here is a little slow. Will they still hold it for 8 weeks, perhaps longer? I wrote my RPAL on March 2nd, and I still haven't got the test back in the mail yet so I can submit my actual application.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Call them, they are in the business of selling guns, have a warehouse, I am sure they can hold it if you pay for it!

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

Just had my Ol' Government out today. I don't take it out often and it's always a pleasant surprise to see just how reliable and accurate this Norc really is. $300 is a ridiculously good deal and CanAm is a great company to deal with. If you're still wondering if you should take the plunge, then stop wondering and start ordering!
    All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.-The Pigs

Quote Originally Posted by ted_dent View Post
    The chrome are only $50 more and have a fully adjustable rear sight. That's worth the $50 by itself. Plus you get all the extra dress up pieces like beavertail grip safety, etc. Not a huge Norc fan myself but they are hard to beat from a value point of view and the quality isn't bad.
    There's even a 'compact' chrome version for only $30 more, with the same adj. sights. Other than barrel length, do the shorter ones operate as well as the standard ones?
    "Howdy! I'm a Cowboy! BANG! BANG! B-B-B-BANG! Shoot! Shoot! Shoot! Bullet Bullet Gun! -- Emmet Brickowoski
    Member:

CGN Ultra frequent flyer NintendoDuckHunt87's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by relic38 View Post
    There's even a 'compact' chrome version for only $30 more, with the same adj. sights. Other than barrel length, do the shorter ones operate as well as the standard ones?
    My chromed compact operates as intended. Only issue I had out of the box was the front sight was slightly off to the right. Banged it back proper and it shoots good and straight.

Zero malfunctions on it's first range trip, 250 rounds.
    May our shots be true and timely, Our observations keen. May our bark roll out like thunder, in the name of home and Queen. May the ranks of tanks and bayonets pay heed to the power of the guns. For all the lords of battle, We are the chosen ones.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by bobdbldr View Post
    That would be cool, hmmmm, reality show!! Seriously!!
    LOL ... let it be called "The Guns of Vancouver"

Quote Originally Posted by doczong View Post
    That's actually quite cool. But we're talking an indefinite amount of time still, I live in Ontario and from what I understand the CFO here is a little slow. Will they still hold it for 8 weeks, perhaps longer? I wrote my RPAL on March 2nd, and I still haven't got the test back in the mail yet so I can submit my actual application.
    In terms of approval of transfers, I just had a private deal done in less than 24 hrs in Ontario... . Shocked... happy, but shocked

Quote Originally Posted by relic38 View Post
    Hells ya! I just ordered one!
    I was looking at used Norc 1911's on EE & Can-Am has new ones for the same money. I can't believe they can even turn a profit on these!? Throw in free shipping & a lifetime warranty, & I'm puddy in their hands...hahaha I looked at the gov't model & ended up ordering a compact chrome for only $30 more!
    It's a beautiful piece & will be at my door for less than $350!!!!!

All hail Canada Ammo! Great job guys!!!