Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Norinco 1911 government $299 SALE

Hi there:
    usually when it is your first transaction, you are required to send proof of membership to the CFO before they will issue you an ATT (approval to transport) this is the longest part of the process usually as they don't tell you until your card comes up and they start the process than they find a fault and mail out a letter telling you how to correct it than you do and the process starts all over again, so I usually tell people, start your transfer than phone the cfo and ask them what you need for your very first deal, they will tell you and than fax it to them so it is on file when your card comes up, than Voila no errors and you get processed, and usually they issue a long term att mine is 5 years so the next time you buy something as long as its in the time frame of your license it will be less painful

CGN frequent flyer CraigNConnor's Avatar
    10 4
    Thx

2 tone
    two tone
    to tone
    too tone

BANNED
    Bought one :D

Im not one to post or to congratulate positive feed back for a company that is just simply doing what they should be doing but I will here. My police special I bought from Canam was absolutely flawless and shot perfect out of the box. The product is good and so is the seller. Good job Canam and Norinco.

Quote Originally Posted by cycoblade View Post
    If only it was the chrome one. Then I wouldn't resist. Alas...

This.

If for no other reason than the ambi controls.

CanAm, are you listening?

Great gun for the money!

Stvjeep. I'm a lefty. And I even got this very handgun before the summer. It works great for me, you'll get used to the minor reaches you need to do with your hand to the slide release, I can do it very easily with my index finger now it just took a bit of practice. I do have to say though whether you're a lefty or a righty you'll want to replace the hard plastic grips, they aren't very durable and some people get chipped or broken ones in the box. I don't think this diminishes the value or the gun, but it's something you'll want to update sooner rather than later.

Can we have a 2-tone for this price?
    I exist solely for comedic relief..... oh, and drugs!

Quote Originally Posted by cooper2007 View Post
    Im not one to post or to congratulate positive feed back for a company that is just simply doing what they should be doing but I will here.
    In our age of brutal customer service on every level, where the customer is viewed as an earning tool that owes you a debt of gratitude, we should congratulate companies that haven't forgotten how they keep their lights on. I'd bet we can all come up with a recent story or two where we were blatantly mistreated, abused, or even ignored as a customer.
    Great products, value, & customer service used to be implied when dealing with "a company that is just simply doing what they should be doing"... but these days it's a refreshing surprise when found!
    I agree with cooper2007!
    GREAT JOB CAN-AM!