Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Hk243 - Civilian legal G36 finally here...

i thought from the name it was .243 win, and i was happy.... but no

Please get these in non restricted, will take 2 for sure!!!!!!
    :D

Recent events have shown that guns are only civilian legal until they say otherwise.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    "Finally here" generally means "finally here in Canada for sale now."
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

As much as i want a G-36, I still can't see why anyone would pay the outrageous price for them when they are no different in appearance than the SL8?
    It is not left vs. right; it is government vs. you. When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty.

Quote Originally Posted by Gard View Post
    Recent events have shown that guns are only civilian legal until they say otherwise.
    I disagree. In the past, the guns have been banned because they have been deemed variants of their full auto versions. HK is slapped with some VERY restrictive export laws from the German government. They simply can't export conversion guns. Even to export what they currently do is a feat unto itself.

I am quite happy this is happening. Im really looking forward to a cool, quality NR black rifle to come to the Canadian market. Plus it will go well with my USP

Quote Originally Posted by thebutcher View Post
    As much as i want a G-36, I still can't see why anyone would pay the outrageous price for them when they are no different in appearance than the SL8?
    The prices for the very few g36's in canada are because of low supply and relatively high demand.
    The price of the hk243 should be on par with the sl8. It won't be 5000+ like the ones in country currently are.
    OP'd by jbrow397:
    We held court on the Internet and as usual, all parties are held in contempt.

BANNED
    i would buy 2

Quote Originally Posted by z242pilot View Post
    i thought from the name it was .243 win, and i was happy.... but no
    Me too, I would be happy if it was 243win, but 6.5creedmore would been nice.
    I am not even sure How much beer I drank Toyad.

I like the standard sporter version in either black or FDE , id be in for the stanag magwell adapter and the NR 18.6 barrel. This is very interesting, really invigorates the XCR, ACR, HK243 argument. Need to get these rifles into Canada ASAP. I really like that HK and the German government rules completely castrate the rifle so there can be no "reclassification" arguments. If the price point is right i think this could be a very attractive alternative. Can any importers chime in as to if we could get these?