Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Hk243 - Civilian legal G36 finally here...

Quote Originally Posted by nickvaselino View Post
    I really like that HK and the German government rules completely castrate the rifle so there can be no "reclassification" arguments.
    my thoughts exactly!

that being said, what optic should be put on this?

CGN frequent flyer UncleWalther's Avatar
    Awesome! I am glad I didn't hold onto my collection of G36s.

I like the basic way more and i would be down for one. The professional is the most bubba'd g36 i have ever seen and it makes me cry a little. As for optics i would probably go for an acog or a leupold mark ar scope

Quote Originally Posted by drifter dave View Post
    Uh. No it isn't here. This reminds me of the post saying that "SKS's are next on the prohibition line". We should start a list of "misleading post titles"
    The G36 is not here and it will be a long time before it is, unfortunately..
    First off the HK243 is on the HK Germany website under civilian/rifle , clicky the linky... The G36 was only authorized for export by the German government for Leo or Military. The ones that made their merry way up here we under those pretenses. If you read up a bit about this product, it is a based on the G36 lineage but purposely made for civilian sales. Other Articles

http://www.all4shooters.com/en/speci...er-Koch-HK243/

goes to say that their is no way to get this baby modified to full auto without causing catastrophic damage.

I am personally excited that this product will make it to our country barring the RCMP meddling... The G36 has a restricted FRT based on barrel length so like the sl8 it should be available as non restricted ( I wish, I wish, I wish). If I, by posting, "it's finally here" upset some people because they want it "now".. Sorry..well not really.. Because a commercial version of the G36 is finally here, in the world!

I would like to know more from the importers, when, how much etc... Don't get me wrong I want one now too...
    "The Horror. The Horror."
    - Apocalypse Now (1979)
    --------------------------
    CCFR & CSSA Member.

Quote Originally Posted by mikey454 View Post
    I like the basic way more and i would be down for one. The professional is the most bubba'd g36 i have ever seen and it makes me cry a little. As for optics i would probably go for an acog or a leupold mark ar scope
    HK even offers the 3x scope as an accessory.. They seem to be opening up all accessories to go with it so I guess we will be able to make it look like the other G36 types.
    "The Horror. The Horror."
    - Apocalypse Now (1979)
    --------------------------
    CCFR & CSSA Member.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rick911's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tactical pete View Post
    i would buy 2
    I would buy 3

Quote Originally Posted by aum View Post
    HK even offers the 3x scope as an accessory.. They seem to be opening up all accessories to go with it so I guess we will be able to make it look like the other G36 types.
    nice! i didn't even notice that, i did notice though that they are offering a magwell adaptor for hk 416/ stanag mags

mark for 1
    Member CSSA, NFA

i heard that the G36 Scope is crap; something about flakes getting into the scope. Is there any way to substantiate this? If its good to go, I'd definitely buy that and run it

That being said, I have heard the 1.5x version is superior quality to the 3x

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    Get a rail instead- cheaper too.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.