Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Hk243 - Civilian legal G36 finally here...

CGN frequent flyer Moparman1303's Avatar
    Any update on this front?

I only put credence in these "Finally Here" posts when the OP is a dealer, then you generally know they have product to sell, or they will be getting their shipment in the next week or two... Couple exceptions, im sure everyone knows who those dealers are.

I'd rather be a peace maker than a peace keeper

If true, Id buy a HK243 in a heart beat. Love the G36. Wont get my hopes up that's for sure!

Hey there I have an SL8 and have bin trying to find a stock assy to get rid of the thumb hole stock and have a stock with a pistol grip. If any one has any leads it would be awesome....thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by hdm69 View Post
    Hey there I have an SL8 and have bin trying to find a stock assy to get rid of the thumb hole stock and have a stock with a pistol grip. If any one has any leads it would be awesome....thanks in advance.
    Hera Arms

I'd rather be a peace maker than a peace keeper

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    But there are none available. The last of Hera Arms stock was bought up by Wolverine. The importer is not bringing anymore of there products in. There is a chance you could bring it in from an American dealer (good luck with that) or a European dealer. One sold real fast on the EE the other day. I have one. To be honest they are awesome. They will not make the rifle shoot anymore accurate.

Moe
    Last edited by Moe; 01-06-2015 at 08:29 PM.

CGN frequent flyer
    I came to this thread expecting some good news..

Delete this until it happens!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer RobertMcC's Avatar
    Already dozen or so G36 & G36K In Canada, REAL ones not converted SL8's

Coming soon... Make that Canadian soon...

Hold on to your shorts.... These are already in market in EU, Google it ... You will find them being sold for 1799€ ont cheap but look at the MR223; we just need to get some samples here are get them certified by the RCMP and wait.. And wait a bit more... This is the real deal guys, no conversions.

It's not going to be next month but hey.. We are in Canada and barring an unknow disaster we will be getting our own version of the G36 without the current 10k price tag... Fyi HK USA is also releasing a U.S. version HK293.

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2...-civilian-g36/

I am jumping for joy and can't wait to put my grubby hands on these rifles.
    "The Horror. The Horror."
    - Apocalypse Now (1979)
    --------------------------
    CCFR & CSSA Member.

CGN frequent flyer Moparman1303's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aum View Post
    Hold on to your shorts.... These are already in market in EU, Google it ... You will find them being sold for 1799€ ont cheap but look at the MR223; we just need to get some samples here are get them certified by the RCMP and wait.. And wait a bit more... This is the real deal guys, no conversions.

It's not going to be next month but hey.. We are in Canada and barring an unknow disaster we will be getting our own version of the G36 without the current 10k price tag... Fyi HK USA is also releasing a U.S. version HK293.

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2...-civilian-g36/

I am jumping for joy and can't wait to put my grubby hands on these rifles.
    But i want it NOOOW. Second who is left in Canada that is a HK dealer. I know everyone is jumping ship to be a HK supplier. I hear HK has some strict policy on selling their product.