Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: Hk243 - Civilian legal G36 finally here...

Quote Originally Posted by aum View Post
    Hold on to your shorts.... These are already in market in EU, Google it ... You will find them being sold for 1799€ ont cheap but look at the MR223; we just need to get some samples here are get them certified by the RCMP and wait.. And wait a bit more... This is the real deal guys, no conversions.

It's not going to be next month but hey.. We are in Canada and barring an unknow disaster we will be getting our own version of the G36 without the current 10k price tag... Fyi HK USA is also releasing a U.S. version HK293.

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2...-civilian-g36/

I am jumping for joy and can't wait to put my grubby hands on these rifles.
    I'm sure there already is a dealer with a sample in. I heard one post mention it really shouldn't take too long to go through the FRT process because it isn't a new rifle, just a variant of another non restricted.

I'd rather be a peace maker than a peace keeper

Thank is the same I've heard also. I truly hope that the same FRT are used for these little beauties.. It will make the entire waiting process almost pain free....
    "The Horror. The Horror."
    - Apocalypse Now (1979)
    --------------------------
    CCFR & CSSA Member.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer drifter dave's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WanstallsOnline View Post
    These are not yet available through a distributor and no FRT exists yet for these new firearms. It will be some time before they are classified and made available to the HK distributor here in Canada. Unfortunately patience is the name of the game! We'll definitely keep our ears to the ground on it and post any time we know new information.

Cheers,
    Daniel
    Guess you guys missed this.
    G96 smells awesome.
    Member, CSSA & CCFR.

Oh well, I guess we will wait. But for what it's worth, I am down for buying, whatever the price, the day (if) these come available!
    Springfield M1A National Match in FDE Troy MCS w/ Vortex Viper PST 4-16x
    Benelli M4 w/ too many mods to list
    NP3 POF P415 w/ Eotech EXPS 2
    Marlin 1895SBL, CZ 75 SP01 Shadow

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    Gee I wonder if that attitude will spike the price. Gunnutz is classic.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer drifter dave's Avatar
    It will be overpriced even without the rich kids lining up.
    G96 smells awesome.
    Member, CSSA & CCFR.

BANNED
    It will not cost the same as the AR-15...something everyone and their dog makes now. They used to be $2,000+ for anything other then a Norc but North...

I am expecting the "basic" model (which looks 10x nicer IMO) to be around $1,799-$2,000 USD.

Up here (with a NR barrel as MANY seem to want one, understandably) I am assuming somewhere around the $2,500 mark ALL IN will get you one.

Expried Business Member
    As before, we unfortunately do not have any information at all on pricing, availability timeline, or distribution of these rifles in Canada at this time. There remains no FRT in Canada for these firearms at this time.

As we have no news on this item, and this conversation is best left to the Black and Green Rifles forum for discussion, we're going to have to lock this thread to avoid cluttering up the forum. Please do feel free to carry on the discussion in that forum as I am sure CGN at large (as well as some of our staff!) will be keen to stay on top of the details for these future HK rifles.

Cheers,
    Daniel

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789