Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Now IN ! Sig 226 Long Dust Cover (LDC) Now Shipping To Dealers!!

Quote Originally Posted by anoxia View Post
    As requested. Here is my 227 frankenstein elite two tone. 5" match elite slide on a P227 frame that has a P220 SRT.

that's one heck of a gun.....sexy !!!!

For those looking for an update on the Germany situation, there have been some positive movements towards a resolution to this problem. But as of today, we are still waiting on approval for the permits needed to export our orders out of Germany. I'm reluctant to publish a timeline at this point as it is mainly speculation. Sig is hoping to have some resolution by the end of the summer, but this timeline has been pushed back many times already.

Rest assured that we will post an update here first, as soon as we have approvals.
    MD Charlton Co.
    Sig Sauer Master Distributor and Canadian Warranty Center

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by MD Charlton View Post
    For those looking for an update on the Germany situation, there have been some positive movements towards a resolution to this problem. But as of today, we are still waiting on approval for the permits needed to export our orders out of Germany. I'm reluctant to publish a timeline at this point as it is mainly speculation. Sig is hoping to have some resolution by the end of the summer, but this timeline has been pushed back many times already.

Rest assured that we will post an update here first, as soon as we have approvals.
    If it is at some point possible for MDC to import directly from Germany, there are several X Series guns I would like to purchase.
    Cathy

Shoot, I was just searching on google to see where I could find one of these. Sadly not in Canada, yet

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    Everyone always said the p226 has a really high bore axis. Never really noticed it looking at the gun.... Until now!
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer SigWig's Avatar
    pre shot show bump

CGN Regular
    I was considering getting this for my first pistol...ended up getting a regular P226 enhanced elite, glad I didn't wait for it...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer SigWig's Avatar
    just sent in my new p220 match elite (US made) for warranty issues. Would be very happy if you could exchange it for the LDC (german) haha

Last edited by gdawg; 10-26-2016 at 07:00 AM.

Has it really been 2 plus years since I pre-ordered this pistol? Thanks MDC for agreeing to take the shipment before you even knew the price. Appreciate your determination here. Now I will legitimately be able to compare my X5 allround and the LDC. Is it wrong that I already want the LDC II which was released this year in Germany? Or that my wife will likely banish me from the house if she finds out that I still have my alternate P229 Legion on pre-order as well?