Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: "Check the status of your application status" question.

London, ON

This link doesn't work anymore https://secure.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/eCFISI...hentication.do

And when I goto this link http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/cfp-pcaf/o...pp_dem-eng.htm and put in all my bank card info I get this now https://www.services.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/...User.do&lang=e

This stuff all worked about a week ago.

I've done my interview and so has one of my refrences. Just wanted to what my status was and now I can't even do that.

Any other links????

https://secure.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/eCFISI...hentication.do gives you this error:
    WebLogic Proxy Error! - Erreur de proxy WebLogic!
    The WebLogic proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.
    Le serveur proxy WebLogic a reçu une réponse incorrecte de la part d'un serveur supérieur.

Easiest is to call and find out where they are at with your application. None of the web links work right now.
    The one with the GC key never worked, you create account, security questions and at the end you get a blank page.

I have used both of these sites, and they both work. It will say there are no records, for both. Once your application has been posted online, provided you entered everything right, both will work (even the GCkey one, you will then register on it when you attempt to check). They will both give the exact same information, except that once issused, only the GCkey will show you your lisc # online, before you get it in the mail.

called in to the Ontario cfo the other day, was inquiring about the websites and if they were up to date, I was told that they are 2-3 weeks behind on updating the website, frustrating but what can ya do? still waiting on that rpal upgrade.

BANNED
    Thanks all for the input. I guess just wait. I'm getting that just because it's not showing, doesn't mean nothing is happening. If anyone does find anything definitive, please fill us in. Seems I'm not the only one at a loss.

Quote Originally Posted by newcoyote View Post
    Yes. I was trying there at link you provide. Now for me at least, I just get "WebLogic Proxy Error! - Erreur de proxy WebLogic!"
    Hmm seems they just shut it down, it worked a week ago.
    Get someone you know to buy a restricted firearm

I think you will get this window if your info doesn't match their format exactly. I got this window when I entered the country (only) as my place of birth. When I entered the city , country in the box in that order it fixed the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by nsgallup View Post
    Hmm seems they just shut it down, it worked a week ago.
    It all worked a week ago for me too.

I tried to call today.... Hit option 1 for english, then option 5 for all other inquires, "Sorry we are experincing system failures, please try again later"

Oh wait, its Friday @ 1330hrs thats why!

BANNED
    Yeah. That is another concern. Just how exact does it need to be? For place of birth, do I enter Burnaby? Canada? Burnaby BC Canada? Room 321 at BGH? OK that is silly but is it just city? Or city, province, country or just city, province? I can't remember if I filled out my application as Doug or Douglas.
    Quote Originally Posted by pbooth View Post
    I think you will get this window if your info doesn't match their format exactly. I got this window when I entered the country (only) as my place of birth. When I entered the city , country in the box in that order it fixed the problem.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast