Thread: Glock 17 LCW 9mm Combo

Glock 17 LCW 9mm Combo

Hey CanAm, I finally bit the "bullet" and ordered this package from you and I am very excited about it!

Just had a quick question in regards to the glock 17... Are the pistols that you have in stock from the early production or the newer production gen4? ive read some reviews on the early models that had ejection issues. I still want the order either way, just want to know if it is something that I will need to be concerned about upon arrival.

Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by AlbertaSheepdog View Post
    Hey CanAm, I finally bit the "bullet" and ordered this package from you and I am very excited about it!

Just had a quick question in regards to the glock 17... Are the pistols that you have in stock from the early production or the newer production gen4? ive read some reviews on the early models that had ejection issues. I still want the order either way, just want to know if it is something that I will need to be concerned about upon arrival.

Thanks again!
    Just got mine last week from them and mine was test fired/made nov 2013, hope that helps

Quote Originally Posted by AlbertaSheepdog View Post

Thanks again!
    Don't worry about what you've read, it'll be fine.

P.S. Don't forget to visit rockyourglock.

CGN Regular
    I cant answer your question about what Can am sells. But definatly check out rockyourglock. awesome stuff there. I got a glock 17 gen 4 that was old. Parts costed me only 10 dollars shipped to fix the ejection issues. plus i ordered a new trigger and mag base plates

I believe the ejection issue was due to the new spring being used in the Gen4's. The spring was designed for forty calibre bullets, and was problematic when implemented into the 9mm series glocks. They have since amended this. When you remove the spring, it should be marked 024. This is the latest spring and was issued with the recall. My glock I bought in december came with correct spring, i assume yours will as well.