Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WOW! Now thats how you do online orders.

BANNED

WOW! Now thats how you do online orders.

I purhcased a Mossberg JIC shotgun from Wanstalls, a case of slugs from SFRC, and two 175 round ammo cans of 00 buck from Wolverine Supplies. All on the 25th, at the same time, one right after the other.

The shotgun is currently here and out for delivery to me,
    The slugs are half way here from SFRC

I have yet to get a single email or anything from Wolverine supplies. NOTE: Wolverines email system did crash, just got an email now.

Wanstalls does it right when it comes to their internet orders, very fast!!! Only other business that fast is DS Tactical. Way to go Wanstalls.
    Last edited by GunGuy34; 03-28-2014 at 01:55 PM.

Received a tracking number in the same afternoon from High Caliber Services Corp. I was also impressed

they are my go to for ordering online. great website very fast checkout and fast shipping

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar
    They are among 3 or 4 dealers that are really top shelves ones... JP.

My rifle from Wolverine supplies was ordered Tuesday the 25th and was shipped today. A lot quicker than I expected considering the brief email glitch they had.

CS
    We are defined by our actions-

CGN Ultra frequent flyer GLOCK_PERFECTION's Avatar
    I ordered a few things from Wanstalls and they were always super friendly and the shipping was very fast.
    This post is the intellectual property of the person commenting under the pseudonym "GLOCK_PERFECTION". These posts are for entertainment use. Any use, in whole or in part, for reference outside this forum requires the express written consent of its author.

One week from order button to my door from SFRC with a restricted purchase. Great service.

placed a few orders with Wanstalls myself... fast shipping and great customer service. Top Notch!

Ordered a restricted from canam yesterday, email notification immediately... Payment confirmed 2 hours later, email notice first thing this morning that the transfer had been sent in to the CFO... Now the real waiting game begins!

Last time I purchased a restricted through canam, it was 8 business days from mouse click to doorbell ring.

Always had great service from wolverine too, I would cut them some slack with the email issue they had earlier this week.

Frontier always ships the same day, and I am close enough I have it the next day! (serious its happened 3 times)
    I have also had good luck with Wanstalls. So far I have been pretty loyal to those two for online orders due to great friendly service.

If Wanstalls gave a tracking number email,
    that would make me happy. Not sure where my JRA M1 Carbine is? Ordered a mag for it from Frontier, yep had it the next day (just need rifle lol)
    NFA. In Defence of Freedom

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast