Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: The Shooting Edge - Customer service review

Hey JR, since you are actively answering questions on the thread, I have a couple questions for you.

1) Why was my post deleted? I said nothing offensive or rude, you guys just deleted it without any reason.

Thank god for archives.

2) I tried sending many emails to you about the other store you own Target Sports home club The Grange's price hike claiming it has been evading taxes. Every year when I renew, the receipt says I was charged taxes and the website even used to say taxes included. Again thank god for Web archives.

I only bring the second part up, because the grange operates on your property "target sports " and the claim they have been evading taxes. If you could look into it and let us know.

Again the only reason I am posting here, is because I send many emails and tried phoning many calls, maybe my phone service in toronto is a little sucky.

Thanks again for your time and help.

Free USP
    Last edited by GundamZero; 03-29-2014 at 02:19 PM.

The Shooting Edge - CGN Sponsor TSE JR's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GundamZero View Post
    Hey JR, since you are actively answering questions on the thread, I have a couple questions for you.

1) Why was my post deleted? I said nothing offensive or rude, you guys just deleted it without any reason.

Thank god for archives.

2) I tried sending many emails to you about the other store you own Target Sports home club The Grange's price hike claiming it has been evading taxes. Every year when I renew, the receipt says I was charged taxes and the website even used to say taxes included. Again thank god for Web archives.

I only bring the second part up, because the grange operates on your property "target sports " and the claim they have been evading taxes. If you could look into it and let us know.

Again the only reason I am posting here, is because I send many emails and tried phoning many calls, maybe my phone service in toronto is a little sucky.

Thanks again for your time and help.

Free USP
    Sir,

I did not delete your post. It must have been a moderator because I do not see it.

As to Target: nobody has been evading taxes.

The price increase was 2 fold:

1) we are reinvesting heavily in an old facility and some of the cost needs to be borne by the membership, and

2) the cost to operate the Grange is higher than it used to be and the expected revenue was not adding up. while investigating this, it was found that all prices charged to Target from the Grange were inclusive of the HST instead of on top. By changing this, to where it should be, both the club and the facility will get the needed revenue and the facility will get the renos done in a timely manner.

Further, as you have "archives", please resend your emails as I cannot find them, especially without a real name to search for.

As an aside; accusing an organization of evading taxes is pretty serious. You may want to choose your words a little more careful in the future.

Cheers,

JR

JR
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

The Shooting Edge, Target Sports Canada, William Evans

Quote Originally Posted by TSE JR View Post
    Sir,

I did not delete your post. It must have been a moderator because I do not see it.

As to Target: nobody has been evading taxes.

The price increase was 2 fold:

1) we are reinvesting heavily in an old facility and some of the cost needs to be borne by the membership, and

2) the cost to operate the Grange is higher than it used to be and the expected revenue was not adding up. while investigating this, it was found that all prices charged to Target from the Grange were inclusive of the HST instead of on top. By changing this, to where it should be, both the club and the facility will get the needed revenue and the facility will get the renos done in a timely manner.

Further, as you have "archives", please resend your emails as I cannot find them, especially without a real name to search for.

As an aside; accusing an organization of evading taxes is pretty serious. You may want to choose your words a little more careful in the future.

Cheers,

JR

JR
    Dear Jr, it was a mass email message from a the grange that said that they have not been charging taxes and now they are going to start charging hst.

According to several range membership renewal receipt, the grange website and verbally from employee before this happened taxes were charged and included.

If the price hike was because of new renovations etc, please tell the grange not to send a mass email saying it is because hst is going to be charged now, and that it wasn't before.

This will help solve the confusion. I am not accusing the grange of nothing, I was merely stating what the email said and what my receipts, grange website and verbal statements from emplyoees say.

The Shooting Edge - CGN Sponsor TSE JR's Avatar
    Understood.

I can assure you that the Grange is doing everything above board and the executive are awesome to deal with.

JR
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

The Shooting Edge, Target Sports Canada, William Evans

CGN Regular
    I was in tse a few weeks ago and picked up a ruger sr22….I didn't see any problems with the service, yes there might have been a few minutes when it was busy and i was happy to browse the store a bit without having somebody bug me and when I was ready to buy the gun they were also willing to store it in their safe for a week for me while i was out of town before i could pick it up. all in all….I was very happy with the service and would not hesitate to purchase another gun tse

BANNED

Sir,

Cheers,

JR

JR
    Indeed, that was a serious heavy Dick move, all the CRA needs now a days is a stupid post from some uneducated individual, to cause Hell for a flourishing business GDZ should re-evaluate his thoughts before broadcasting it to the world he wishes to be part of it.

Regards

BANNED
    I wish I lived near TSE I would be there everyday.

BANNED
    Strange, I tried to ignore you and the CGN system tells me you're an Admin/Mod and can't be ignored.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mildcustom2's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Yukoner89 View Post
    Deleted - 5 phone calls and a month (More now) has failed to yield my $110 refund from their massive shipping failure.
    Interesting follow up by the OP

Quote Originally Posted by GTA Dragon View Post
    Indeed, that was a serious heavy Dick move, all the CRA needs now a days is a stupid post from some uneducated individual, to cause Hell for a flourishing business GDZ should re-evaluate his thoughts before broadcasting it to the world he wishes to be part of it.

Regards
    If you bothered reading the whole thread, you would see, he did not accuse JR or TSE of evading taxes, he merely said The Grange, the gun club that operates on his property sent a email saying they will be charging taxes now and they did not before.

Also

If you would of bothered reading like 3 post down, you would see that he was not making blind accusations. he got his information from a MASS RANGE EMAIL, sent to all it's members.

The email stated that they have not been charging taxes, when all his range renewal receipts shows taxes charged. Any normal person can only conclude to one thing.

Also nice necro post, this thread ended in march.

Finally, I am sure the CRA frequents CGN.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast