Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: The Shooting Edge - Customer service review

The Shooting Edge - CGN Sponsor TSE JR's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NoTarget View Post
    If the TSE website was more e-commerce friendly I think they'd avoid a lot of problems.
    End of september the new site goes live!

JR
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

The Shooting Edge, Target Sports Canada, William Evans

I always liked mikkel, he was always reliable and professional.
    "Na množství nehleďte"

CGN Regular
    I renewed my and my wife's membership with the TSE earlier this year as I feel they have fair prices, their gunsmith Torfi (sp?) has done some really exceptional work with very fast turn around time on several hand guns for me and quite a few for some of my friends, the TSE staff have always been friendly, most seem quite knowledgeable, and in my opinion they are extremely honest about when certain out of stock or back ordered item may or may not arrive so you aren't left hanging waiting for something that might be unobtanium in the next few months, and as a major bonus, they set aside range time for IPSC shooters to practice.

Marc

Thumbs up

I've been following this thread and I've never been to TSE, but JR the CEO seems to be doing what he can to make it right with his customers. In my books that's the sign of someone who cares and wants to build relationships. I always take both stories with a grain of salt, and somewhere in the middle is the truth.

JR - Keep up the good work
    “It seems to me that television is exactly like a gun. Your enjoyment of it is determined by which end of it you're on.”
    ― Alfred Hitchcock

Quote Originally Posted by rogersrick123 View Post
    I've been following this thread and I've never been to TSE, but JR the CEO seems to be doing what he can to make it right with his customers. In my books that's the sign of someone who cares and wants to build relationships. I always take both stories with a grain of salt, and somewhere in the middle is the truth.

JR - Keep up the good work
    That's want I'm seeing!.... had a chance to meet JR in person last week.... very helpful and acomadating. Looks like he's committed to clean the reputation up... : )
    CZ 75 SP01 Shadow Canadian Edition
    Steyr M40-A1
    Ruger 10/45 Lite
    Glock 17

CGN Ultra frequent flyer nowarningshot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Terry135 View Post
    That's want I'm seeing!.... had a chance to meet JR in person last week.... very helpful and acomadating. Looks like he's committed to clean the reputation up... : )
    What i see that is amazing is that the thread is going since March, and so far it appears to be not resolved. yet this is helpful and accomadating.

This is trying to clean up the reputation? Pretty much anything would clean up the reputation, keep up the good work. Not throwing anyone under the bus in 5 months is great. Perhaps helping the OP out from under it would help.
    A free society must outlaw harming innocent people to function, but when we seek to curtail what all of us can do, rather than holding each of us responsible for what we actually do, we give up on freedom itself.

Quote Originally Posted by nowarningshot View Post
    What i see that is amazing is that the thread is going since March, and so far it appears to be not resolved. yet this is helpful and accomadating.

This is trying to clean up the reputation? Pretty much anything would clean up the reputation, keep up the good work. Not throwing anyone under the bus in 5 months is great. Perhaps helping the OP out from under it would help.
    Pretty disjointed statement.... what are you trying to say there fella?...
    CZ 75 SP01 Shadow Canadian Edition
    Steyr M40-A1
    Ruger 10/45 Lite
    Glock 17

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by nowarningshot View Post

So as to not leave TSE on the hook, my situation was resolved to a fairly reasonable degree.

My apologies, I will work harder to clarify my posts in the future.

Thanks for the support, I will add though that it seems like JR is working to improve things.

went to TSE today. Staff was friendly and eager to help. keep it up

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567