Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: The Shooting Edge - Customer service review

CGN Regular

Thumbs up The Shooting Edge - Customer service review

Deleted - 5 phone calls and a month (More now) has failed to yield my $110 refund from their massive shipping failure.
    Last edited by Yukoner89; 05-05-2014 at 12:42 PM.

BANNED
    Had a good response from them after a shipping screw up..
    That's what sevice is all about !!!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer skneub's Avatar
    Was Tween Digby and Yarmouth .....Escaped back home to Alberta :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yukoner89 View Post
    Hello fellow gun nutz!

This is my first post on this forum but after being a long time browser it certainly will not be my last.

After a slight communication mix up on both ends, I asked to speak with a manager/supervisor regarding an order I had placed. I was told they were all in a meeting and would get back to me as soon as possible. I was surprised to get a call just a few minutes later from Heather, the general manager to speak with me regarding my concerns and to help answer a few (many) questions. It was a pleasure to speak with her on the phone and after our conversation I can honestly say that I will 100% be ordering from and recommending their business for future purchases when I or someone I know need something.

Living in basically the middle of nowhere (Whitehorse, Yukon Territory) we have to order a lot of various things from all types of businesses and suppliers. My point is we deal with enough people to get a sense of who is concerned about their customer service and who is not. Again, after speaking with Heather (and David previously) it does seem like they do genuinely care.

Thanks again Heather!
    Umm , not to be like that but....
    Last time I looked at CGN without being logged in , It was pretty much marked as private, since your join date is march 2014 .
    I just thought it looked a little odd.

k im going back to where I was headed when my curiosity side tracked me
    Have a good one

CGN Regular
    Deleted - 5 phone calls and a month (More now) has failed to yield my $110 refund from their massive shipping failure.

Quote Originally Posted by skneub View Post
    Umm , not to be like that but....
    Last time I looked at CGN without being logged in , It was pretty much marked as private, since your join date is march 2014 .
    I just thought it looked a little odd.

k im going back to where I was headed when my curiosity side tracked me
    Have a good one
    You can see sponsors and sponsor areas as a guest
    NFA and CSSA Member
    PCHFC and DVC Range Member
    IPSC, LEAP, PPC and Trap Competition Shooter

CGN Ultra frequent flyer skneub's Avatar
    Was Tween Digby and Yarmouth .....Escaped back home to Alberta :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Messy Pants View Post
    You can see sponsors and sponsor areas as a guest
    Cool , I just learned something new:D

Quote Originally Posted by Yukoner89 View Post
    You're completely right and in today's world I don't blame you for being skeptical.

The vendor forums and a few others are open to the general public though and many google searches have brought me to CGN, a lot of the time it's the first thing to pop up for me. So I figured since I'm always getting redirected to those forums when I google random questions I might as well start an account. The truth be told though, I'd never been motivated enough to start an account until I decided to share my experiences with TSE. I do plan to be around for the long haul and contribute where I can.
    Please disregard my post above, due to not knowing this .
    I made an unfair assumption

CGN frequent flyer CraigNConnor's Avatar
    I've dealt with shooting edge on 2 occasions and both have been an absolute joke and that's being nice...
    Burn me once shame on you burn me twice shame on me they sure as hell wont be getting any more buisness from me.
    Both times asked about a product to get fitting confirmation/compatability and both times were told wrong information!! Ending up in me getting all the way home trying to install my new gear and it not working..
    No big deal right? Take it back . Nope! These goons tell me that the store policy says no returns or refunds even though I bought the goods on behalf of what I was told by tse staff.

The last time was a handful of mag bumpers for the bottom of glock mags I bought 150$ worth of them cuz guy behind the counter says they fit g21 I get home guess what !!! No worky!
    Take them back and have to argue with the staff and finally had to ask for a manager because the conversation wasn't going anywhere
    Long story short after 50 minute of my time and arguing the manager finally refunded my money after I refused an in store credit multiple times.

If I ask if something fits and get a straight answer yes it does from staff and it won't fit that is NOT MY FAULT! Not only was I shown terrible customer service I was treated without any respect and pretty much called a liar by staff. I tried explaining to the manager that I was in only yesterday and was told they will fit manager says no they wouldn't say that..

Anyways rant over
    Tse is the last place I will shop in my books.

CGN Regular

Living in Cowtown,,, I'm a frequent flyer to TSE,,, customer service has always sucked hairy moose socks... but they have turned a corner and lately I've almost been treated as a customer..... Seriously they have gotten a lot better in the last couple of months and they're are a couple of staff members that provide exceptional service!!!
    CZ 75 SP01 Shadow Canadian Edition
    Steyr M40-A1
    Ruger 10/45 Lite
    Glock 17

I was going to say something not so nice, but then realized this is their board they pay for. So I'll keep it to myself.

I guess I wouldn't go to the store to verbally eviscerate the Shooting edge, so I shouldn't do it here either.

This thread looks like its going to go down a familiar path. All I would say is there is no point in typing something you wouldn't say in person.....

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast