Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Wilson Combat AR15

Can you source a Wilson billet upper/lower for an AR15 build I'm working on? Are they worth the price?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer 09outlander's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Donster 125 View Post
    Can you source a Wilson billet upper/lower for an AR15 build I'm working on? Are they worth the price?
    IMHO no they aren't, there really isn't anything unique or revolutionary about the rifles or upper/lower. Wilson Combat didn't reinvent the wheel with these rifles, they just slapped a name on them that carries a hefty price tag. They don't even come with an ambi lower.
    Come for the guns, stay for the tinfoil
    Member: CSSA

Dunnville Hunters and Anglers, we are accepting new members
    www.dunnvillehuntersandanglers.ca

CGN frequent flyer Jerry Champagne's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by powerengineer View Post
    $3000 for an AR...I wonder how much extra it costs to have wilson combat stenciled on the receiver?? Im glad I took advantage of the sale put on this weekend. Picked up three NEA AR's in three different lengths for less than $3000 with lifetime warranty and canadian built. To me that makes more sense, but thats just me.
    Unfortunately you will need that life time warranty bye the many many threads recently posted here on CGN
    I see your Jihad and Raise you a Crusade

Have you ever smelt your enemy's last breath? Have you?

Quote Originally Posted by 09outlander View Post
    IMHO no they aren't, there really isn't anything unique or revolutionary about the rifles or upper/lower. Wilson Combat didn't reinvent the wheel with these rifles, they just slapped a name on them that carries a hefty price tag. They don't even come with an ambi lower.
    Thanks for the input. I'm stuck trying to find a cool billet set for a build I working on. I haven't ruled out ATRS, but I thought I would inquire regarding the WC billet set.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345