Thread: S&w m&p22 magazines!!!!! Finally!!!!!

S&w m&p22 magazines!!!!! Finally!!!!!

They have arrived, numbers are limited!

http://www.theammosource.com/index.p...oducts_id=3652

So these are not pinned ? They have the metal spacer/bushing?

Only 20 left!! I suggest getting these while you can... They're like trying to find the pot of gold at the end of a rainbow!
    PAL is required for all ammo/firearms sales immediately after buyer states "I'll take it". Failure to do so will result in the loss of your first to claim it position. Shipping insurance is extra and must be requested.

I cleaned this up. That's the price of shipping. Everything leaves here with a tracking number, we don't stick things in untracked parcels.

Ryan

I deleted a bunch of posts not just yours. I'm advertising a product in this thread, not having a shipping debate.

Ryan

I wish I had known these were coming in... I bought a couple of 3-packs from another site sponsor.

Could have bought M&P 9 and .22 mags from you in the same order and saved quite a bit on shipping (as opposed to buying them from different retailers and paying twice for shipping).

Ever think of doing a "coming soon" list on the site, or would that open you up to a lot more headaches?
    "All they now possess is liberty, what they before enjoyed is sacrificed to its service, and having nothing more to lose, they disdain submission." - Thomas Paine, Common Sense, 1776

Liberal promise, a first rate oxymoron.

Feel free to ask questions but don't be rude, crazy, ignorant etc in my forum. Not everyone of the posts I deleted were but I deleted all the ones except my ad. We're always open to suggestions but be polite, don't accuse and when I give you the answer of why something is don't attack me.

We don't ship things without tracking numbers. Does it add a couple $ to shipping, yes it does but it makes for a more secure transaction.

Back to the mags....they are almost gone and I have no idea when more are coming. I waited a year for these.

Ryan
    Last edited by Chemist; 03-30-2014 at 12:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HammerHand View Post
    I wish I had known these were coming in... I bought a couple of 3-packs from another site sponsor.

Could have bought M&P 9 and .22 mags from you in the same order and saved quite a bit on shipping (as opposed to buying them from different retailers and paying twice for shipping).

Ever think of doing a "coming soon" list on the site, or would that open you up to a lot more headaches?
    We have an out of stock notification but that only works for existing products and we just added that mag.

In don't think a coming soon area would help in our case as ETA's are usually thrown out the window half the time in the gun world. We had two transport loads show up this week so I am spending today put more stuff on. One load is already on and I am working on the other.

Hope I wasn't being greedy by ordering 4.

All gone.