Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Issue about my PAL Application

Have they cashed your cheque?
    Originally Posted by TheTooner
    I'd rather hunt and come home to eat Kraft Dinner than not hunt and get to eat meat.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Mgriff View Post
    Sent mine in registered mail 02/27/2014 26 days later it was online as being processed called in a couple of times after that and had a reply last Friday "call back in a week and they should be able to do your interview over the phone" couldn't wait the week called today, did the interview and was told my references could call in with app # references called in this afternoon and just checked online status totally new log in screen. "application has been processed and licence has been issued" 33 days in total and it says I should have the licence in possession within 2 weeks.....
    Same here took 47 days to have it in my hands

Finally resolved what happen to my letter

Brother contact CFO to try to meet front desk reception that he remember to give letter to.
    Today, he finally meet this person. And, she remember him when he ask about letter. She have it and said not have enough info where it suppose to go.

basically, my application letter sit on random desk for last 3 months.

I took letter back and scan my course paperwork down and will sent it again with my brother's renew letter plus my father application as well (my father is busy, so he probably aren't interesting to have gun but just in for family) as registered mail through Canada post.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12