Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wolf Bullets Ammo Order in, Mar 30th

Wolf Bullets Ammo Order in, Mar 30th

I just added two skids of Wolf Bullets ammo to the website.

9mm 124gr TMJ and 135gr Lead RN
    40 S&W 180gr Lead TC and 180gr TMJ
    45 ACP 230gr Lead RN and 230gr TMJ

That's it for now, I don't know when 38 Special, 357 Mag, 44 Mag or 45LC will be available.

Ryan

Do you know why there is such a shortage of Wolf Bullets, he does answer the e-mail or phone
    Claude NFA - NRA - FCSA
    Vide Aude Tace -
    Courage is not the absence of fear. Courage is the ability to ACT properly in the face of fear.

You do not need to be over 50 to shoot the .50BMG. Try it

Quote Originally Posted by stac50bmg View Post
    Do you know why there is such a shortage of Wolf Bullets, he does answer the e-mail or phone
    It's because of the situation in Ukraine--Russia is hoarding

Quote Originally Posted by RoyaleWithCheese View Post
    It's because of the situation in Ukraine--Russia is hoarding
    Wolf bullets ammo is factory reloaded in kingston. I am not sure how the situation in the Ukraine would have an impact, but I could be wrong.
    Club Member: FRPC, CFB Kingston Gun Club. Director, Project Mapleseed.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer luke s's Avatar
    no you are not, people just dont realize there are 2 wolf brands

Quote Originally Posted by klatham View Post
    Wolf bullets ammo is factory reloaded in kingston. I am not sure how the situation in the Ukraine would have an impact, but I could be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by klatham View Post
    Wolf ammo is manufactured primarily in Tula, Russia
    In 2005/06 there was a shortage because Russian production lines could not to fill US orders due to the war in Afghanistan. Take a look at all the conflicts happening worldwide and you will see why there is a shortage of ammo--Wolf in particular. What do you think the insurgents in Syria are using? And, despite what is being told to the west in the media, Russia is gearing up for war with the Ukraine and possibly Nato. Russia is preparing for nuke drills this coming Thursday and Kiev is in the process of inspecting their bomb shelters: http://www.rferl.org/media/video/ukr.../25313929.html Also, Korea is going mental again--as is China. The world is gearing up for it. Many people in the US are also hoarding due to fears of any Obama executive actions which may crop up against guns, ammo as well as further trade sanctions against Russia.

Wolf Ammunition:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolf_Ammunition

Wolf Bullets ammo is made using once fired brass. There isn't a lot of once fired brass in those calibers floating around.

Ryan

CGN Ultra frequent flyer luke s's Avatar
    yes wolf ammo may be in shortage due to global conflicts, however, once again, this is about wolf bullets, which are manufactured in canada

Quote Originally Posted by RoyaleWithCheese View Post
    Wolf ammo is manufactured primarily in Tula, Russia
    In 2005/06 there was a shortage because Russian production lines could not to fill US orders due to the war in Afghanistan. Take a look at all the conflicts happening worldwide and you will see why there is a shortage of ammo--Wolf in particular. What do you think the insurgents in Syria are using? And, despite what is being told to the west in the media, Russia is gearing up for war with the Ukraine and possibly Nato. Russia is preparing for nuke drills this coming Thursday and Kiev is in the process of inspecting their bomb shelters: http://www.rferl.org/media/video/ukr.../25313929.html Also, Korea is going mental again--as is China. The world is gearing up for it. Many people in the US are also hoarding due to fears of any Obama executive actions which may crop up against guns, ammo as well as further trade sanctions against Russia.

Wolf Ammunition:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolf_Ammunition

Wolf Bullets ammunition is made in Canada not Russia. You are thinking of Wolf ammunition...it is not the same thing.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Who carries Wolf bullets on the west coast ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast