Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thank you Canada Ammo !

BANNED
    Thank you Canam. Thank you thank you thank you!! You know what; thank you RCMP. Up until this reclassification, I had been one of those "fence-sitters" who viewed owning restricted as "too much hassle."
    So yes, thank-you RCMP, for pushing one more gun owner off the fence. Protecting my rights, as well as those of my fellow nutters, is now my full-time job

CGN Ultra frequent flyer 41 Colt's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by flyrrad View Post
    Received my Norinco 45acp ammo and trigger locks today, thank you for the excellent service once again!! I'm always eyeing your site for stuff.

Thanks for the AR pen, its awesome!! And the targets..... and the screwdrivers!!! Never have enough screwdrivers!

I was about to email Canam thinking the screwdrivers were for someone else's order. Thankyou Canam for the prompt delivery and free stuff!

CGN Regular
    I have a good arsenal of assault pens.
    "All things I thought I knew, but now confess; the more I know I know, I know the less" - John Owen

I have a 1000 round case of 7.62x39 in the mail, I was also lucky enough to have my day off on the same day of estimated delivery so I don't have to drive an hour to the canpar depot. Can't wait to get it!
    Get someone you know to buy a restricted firearm

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderhand View Post
    don't forget the free "assault" pen that's included :P
    The pen I got was recently reclassified as prohib and I dont know what to do. I think it was a variant of a bic pen which everyone knows is a named prohib.
    anyway wtf did someone say norinco .45
    C.C.F.R "There is no faster way to create division within a group of equals than by treating some of them more equal than the rest"

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by flyrrad View Post
    Nope..... They were all sold out of the 1000rd size, but being curious George (now THAT will tell you how old I am) I selected the individual box and VOILA they had stock.... they actually had 20 boxes in stock.... wish I had bought them all now.....argh!
    I would have
    C.C.F.R "There is no faster way to create division within a group of equals than by treating some of them more equal than the rest"

My ammunition came today
    Very happy camper

Didn't get any assault pens though
    Get someone you know to buy a restricted firearm

Placed an order for a cheapie Norc .22 exactly one week ago. It arrived this morning on the opposite side of the country. Thanks again Canadaammo!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12