Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rob Arms - Keymod Uppers

Rob Arms - Keymod Uppers

Rob Arms Keymod uppers for existing owners will be available to special order only unless demand is high. We are waiting for US export licence and then we will be bringing whatever quantity are required so pre-orders will help us determine quantity required.

Keymod stripped upper (includes ejector) for L series black rifle, $599.00 part # XCR-L-KMU-STD-BK

Keymod stripped upper (includes ejector) for M series black rifle, $699.00 part # XCR-M-KMU-STD-BK

For Desert Tan and Olive Drab please add $100 and change last two digits of part number to TN or OD.

Prices are plus shipping and tax.
    Last edited by Mr Wolverine; 04-01-2014 at 09:59 AM.

what about tiger striped?

CGN Regular
    I would be interested in knowing the weights of the Key mod rifles with the various barrel contour/length. Specifically the non-restricted XCR-M builds. That information is turning out to be pretty hard to find.

is this a barreled receiver?
    "This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration! Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future."
    Adolf Hitler, 1935

AMET: Definitely not a receiver. They are uppers.

But I second the other part of the question. Does the upper ship with a barrel? (So you could swap 'em back and forth).

stripped upper (includes ejector) are exactly that, bare receivers with the ejector.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer berger's Avatar
    I apologize if this was asked/answered earlier (not following all the threads), but these uppers will connect to the previous non-keymod lower?

While I am here....

Will the light barrel work in the non-keymod rifles?
    Prost!

Berger

A barrel is $500 alone, I don't expect a barrel with the upper.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Steiner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyksta View Post
    I would be interested in knowing the weights of the Key mod rifles with the various barrel contour/length. Specifically the non-restricted XCR-M builds. That information is turning out to be pretty hard to find.
    I was at Wolverine and got to handle a new XCR keymod in 5.56. Very well balanced, slim, and it nearly felt like an AR in weight. In seemed night and day compared to the older style XCR. I was impressed. I thought 7.4lbs was stated somewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by berger View Post
    I apologize if this was asked/answered earlier (not following all the threads), but these uppers will connect to the previous non-keymod lower?

While I am here....

Will the light barrel work in the non-keymod rifles?
    Yes, all barrels will interchange between all uppers given the correct length, Mini, Macro or rifle as that changes the gas port.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast