Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: April Specials at AmmoSupply.ca

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by --PA-- View Post
    Any ETA on 22LR ?

And when I remember (might be wrong) that you where planning to include shipping in the prices for 2014 is that going to happen ?
    Looks like we're about to get some 22 LR Pistol Match in, and no other in the short term We're about to release some updates on the website which will allow us to offer coupons and different shipping options, so watch this space!!

CGN Regular
    Any chance of importing some of the speciality, (hot), 10mm from the US, like Double Tap, Underwood or Buffalo Bore? I think people would pay a premium for it.

Thank you

CGN Regular
    Any chance of importing some of the speciality, (hot), 10mm from the US, like Double Tap, Underwood or Buffalo Bore? I think people would pay a premium for it.

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Darkw View Post

Thank you
    It has to be approved first by NRCan. Still, I agree it would be nice to see.

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkw View Post

Thank you
    Darkw is correct in it having to be approved by NRCan. And that's a long process. There is good news/bad news on that - Buffalo Bore is in the process of being approved BUT not for their pistol ammo - their +p ammo was causing issues in the process because of NRCan's headstamping requirements. Hopefully, once their rifle ammo is approved, they will go through the pistol ammo process again, as I 100% agree on the decent 10mm stuff being in high demand. We are working hard to bring in a selection of 10mm this year, we have a huge long list of people waiting for it and we're determined to have some on offer. Federal has been on back order for coming up to a year, but we have other brands on order, and will continue to look for more Can't guarantee it'll be the high powered stuff, but we'll do our best.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by AmmoSupply Kate View Post
    Looks like we're about to get some 22 LR Pistol Match in, and no other in the short term We're about to release some updates on the website which will allow us to offer coupons and different shipping options, so watch this space!!
    Can't wait...

Hey Kate, Sorry to see that your April Specials thread went South for a while. I'm sure most would agree if you asked those folks to stay on topic, especially where you pay to be on CGN. One member did realize what was transpiring, and I respect him for bowing out of the debate. All the best Kate

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigfoot 870 View Post
    Hey Kate, Sorry to see that your April Specials thread went South for a while. I'm sure most would agree if you asked those folks to stay on topic, especially where you pay to be on CGN. One member did realize what was transpiring, and I respect him for bowing out of the debate. All the best Kate
    LOL agreed. I try to keep moderation to a minimum. You have been warned though, folks - if this happens again, no more Miss Nice Kate!!!

Expired Business Member
    Here are some more specials for April:

Wednesday 16th April - Lake City XM556NT1 5.56mm - 50gr SP Frangible - $15.99 for a box of 20
    Thursday 17th April - Federal Top Gun 12 ga 2 3/4" - 1 oz #8 - Target Load - Case of 250 for $72.99
    Friday 18th April - CCI 17 HMR - 17gr JHP TNT - $13.99 for box of 50
    Saturday 19th April - Sabre Dog Attack Deterrent with key ring - 22gr for $9.99
    Sunday 20th April - Predator Polymag .177 Pellets - Tin of 200 for $12.99
    Monday 21st April - Challenger 12 ga 2 3/4" - 00 Buckshot - Case of 250 for just $189 including shipping

Expired Business Member
    Today's deal of the day: Federal Top Gun 12 ga 2 3/4" - 1 oz #8 - Target Load - Case of 250 for $72.99

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast