Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: April Specials at AmmoSupply.ca

Expired Business Member
    Today's Deal of the Day: CCI 17 HMR - 17gr JHP TNT - $13.99 for box of 50

Expired Business Member
    Today's Deal of the Day: Sabre Dog Attack Deterrent with key ring - 22gr for $9.99

This portable pepper spray is designed so that it's on hand when you need it - put it on your key chain, or in your purse (for the ladies, anyway!). Also comes in pink!

Expired Business Member
    Happy Easter! Today's Deal of the Day is:
    Predator Polymag .177 Pellets - Tin of 200 for $12.99

Expired Business Member
    Get your Canadian made Challenger 00 Buck today! 250 shells of Challenger Buckshot for just $189 including shipping.

Expired Business Member
    Tomorrow, Tuesday April 22nd, our special will be 12ga Red Comet Flares by Tru Flare - just $15.99 for a pack of 5. You can see our other 12ga wildlife products (rubber slugs and bear bangers) here and our wildlife accessories here.

Watch out later this week for some pistol specials from Wolf Bullets, our very own Canadian reloader!

CGN Regular
    Can I buy an item and have you hold it until I ask to ship? These one day sales are hard to hit in one order

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkw View Post
    Can I buy an item and have you hold it until I ask to ship? These one day sales are hard to hit in one order
    Yes! Just place your order and then use our Contact Us page to request us to hold it for you. We'll combine shipping when the time comes. If you ever see a week lot of specials that you'd like several of, by all means just put them all in your cart and then ask us to adjust the pricing for you.

CGN Regular
    You should have an email list so I don't have to check cgn daily for your deals. Just a suggestion.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Suspect187 View Post
    You should have an email list so I don't have to check cgn daily for your deals. Just a suggestion.
    Agreed, let people sign up for a daily email. I can't count the number of times I've been disappointed to miss a sale on ammo I want
    because I didn't get to the site to search for it. Out of site out of mind sometimes, am sure your business will flourish if you decide to do so.
    #Originally Posted by#rustyn*t1#

Are you talking about checkers? Snakes and ladders? Trudeau is not smart enough to play chess.

Expired Business Member
    Thanks for the suggestions on the mailing list - it's been our plan from the get-go, and we hope to get it operational soon!

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast