Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Murray SKS firing pins & trigger sear kits just arrived

Murray SKS firing pins & trigger sear kits just arrived

Murray SKS firing pins & trigger job sear & spring kits just arrived, in stock now, HERE.
    High Caliber Service Corp, Proudly serving the shooting Community since 2008. Canada’s largest assortment of Firearm accessories online & in store, 33154 1st ave, Mission, BC. V2V 1G4

We offer PAL, RPAL & CORE courses for the Fraser valley/ Vancouver area: www.palcore.ca

Call us at 604-BUY-GUNS, (289-4867) or at hical@shaw.ca

Like us on Facebook for all the latest info

SERVICE is our middle name!

CGN Regular
    can you guys get the Murray safety lever and spring for early production soviet SKS?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer BabySeal's Avatar
    ordered!

I am familiar with the benefits of the Wolf springs. But I am particularly eager to try out this sear. Thanks for bringing these in.

Now we just need some nice horizontal pouches for striper clips.

Installed the sear/springs last year and it was pretty simple. At first I wasn't sure if I wanted to spend the $ on an SKS but it was worth it in the end.

CGN Regular
    You can make your trigger light, super smooth and almost "break" clean just by polishing the sear and the hook under the hammer to a mirror finish (I know first hand). I dont think its worth almost the price of a whole trigger assembly.

Quote Originally Posted by BabySeal View Post
    ordered!

I am familiar with the benefits of the Wolf springs. But I am particularly eager to try out this sear. Thanks for bringing these in.

Now we just need some nice horizontal pouches for striper clips.
    How about an SKS chest rig, in camo that can hold up to 50 stripper clips?

High Caliber Service Corp, Proudly serving the shooting Community since 2008. Canada’s largest assortment of Firearm accessories online & in store, 33154 1st ave, Mission, BC. V2V 1G4

We offer PAL, RPAL & CORE courses for the Fraser valley/ Vancouver area: www.palcore.ca

Ordered!
    Kel Tec KSG 12G
    Springfield Operator TRP .45
    ATRS Custom AR15 .223 W/Aimpoint Comp M4
    Norinco M305 Blackfeather .308 W/HI-Lux CMR

Quote Originally Posted by cranswick View Post
    can you guys get the Murray safety lever and spring for early production soviet SKS?
    already on the way, we are the Canadian importers for Murray products, we will bring in anything.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer BabySeal's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hical.ca View Post
    How about an SKS chest rig, in camo that can hold up to 50 stripper clips?

I've got one! It's pretty awesome for the price. It's pretty heavy fully loaded with ammo! It carries enough ammo to choke a donkey.

I am looking for something a little more low key. There has got to be an existing molle or belt pouch that will accept 2 or 3 stripped clips. Ideally they would take the clips in a staggered column, like the cards in your wallet.

The pouch would need outside dimensions of roughly. 5" x 3" x 1".

There is a manufacturer in the US that makes one such pouch specifically for the SKS but I don't like their redundant securing systems. Maybe you could get a special order Canuck version?

We have lots of Russian stripper clip pouches......But sounds like you want something a bit more modern! LOL

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast