Thread: B-mag stainless barrels

B-mag stainless barrels

Have you guys seen any info on these yet? I really want to replace my original bmag with one of these models.

Super GunNutz
    I saw them listed at LeBarons in store price list but not in catalogs yet,
    it is a heavy stainless barrel version that is supposed to retail in the $400 range.
    BB

CGN Regular
    100 miles north 100 miles south, manitoba
    Holy jeez! 400 bucks. no thanks. thats just too far out of range for me..... :-( I could justify 275, maybe just a hair over 300, but a guy has to draw a line somewhere! Im wondering if I should just send my POS BMAG back, and request another one, as I cant seem to group better than 3.5 - 4", with groupls like that, its luck to hit a gopher!

maybe someone will sell a bit heavier barrel in plain blued for a more reasonable price.?

ginnz
    I changed my SL8 into a PSG8!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I'm going to wait for something better then the Bmag. One of the ratings I saw, 3 people called the gun junk and one gave it a 5 out of 5?? Not good odds of getting a good one.

The original sold at 369 with taxes & shipping. A stainless heavy barrel is easily worth $30 more. Mine is very accurate now but needed a boyds to get there. I want the stainless heavy barrel because the light one moves allot and gets flyers after 5 rounds. I actually ended up just ordering from the us instead of waiting for it to come out here