Thread: Upgrade/repair range fans!

CGN Regular

Upgrade/repair range fans!

Do you guys have any plans to upgrade or at least, fix your current fans?

The past several times I've been into your rifle bay, the fans are either off or barely moving air and as a result, the next day I wind up blowing a ton of black crap out of my nose, nasty! Always a bit of a haze in there and make me question how comfortable I am shooting at your facility.

A more mature person would have asked this face to face.

A more mature person would not jump to the conclusion that GC had the opportunity to voice his concerns in person and instead opted to do so online. For all you know he was shooting late in the evening and management was not on premises.
    NFA & CSSA Member

The Shooting Edge - CGN Sponsor TSE JR's Avatar
    GC,

The units in the rifle bay are only 3 years old and actually do work very well when not covered in ice and snow.

If there is a problem, we call HVAC pros right away as we do not want anyone put in an unhealthy or safe environment. HOpefully with teh warmer weather, the issues you expereinced will not happen again.

JR
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

The Shooting Edge, Target Sports Canada, William Evans

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by 9x19p View Post
    A more mature person would have asked this face to face.
    Well then you will have to consider me a more mature person, as that's exactly what I did. The staff member I spoke to indicated that the system "needed to be re-set sometimes" and attempted to do just that, unfortunatley it didn't seem to solve the issue.

Thanks JR, hadn't thought of snow/ice being a problem. I voiced concern over air quality as I have been considering a membership there as it's the only indoor rifle bay in town as far as I know. Didn't want to spend the money if it was going to be an ongoing issue which clearly, it isn't.

The Shooting Edge - CGN Sponsor TSE JR's Avatar
    Der GC,

Feedback is always welcome. Upgrades at a shooting range is continuous and I always want the members here to feel that they get value for their $$$.

Warm regards,

JR

(question asked and answered, so I'll close the thread.)
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

The Shooting Edge, Target Sports Canada, William Evans