Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: I Love Everything About P&D Enterprises But Their Website

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by GunGuy34 View Post
    Im sure they lose some sales because of it, i just ordered ammo, but i can never see what they have in stock or order it from them online, so i use SFRC or Wolverine. I tend to only shop their if they have something nobody else has, as i do most of my shopping online.
    I do have to say that I got a PM with the info I requested within 12 hrs...pretty good for a post made at 11pm on a Friday night...and I wasn't made to feel like a time-wasting tirekicker so I'm pleased
    Last edited by Algoguy; 07-26-2014 at 11:48 PM.

BANNED
    Im not slamming P&D, i think they are one of if not the best for gear in Alberta, if not Canada. But,,, folks have no idea what kinda cool #### they have as its not advertised. They have tonnes of reloading stuff, hard to get ammo etc... thats never advertised. I think they would do quite well if they updated the website so people could order online, but its their bread and butter not mine. Just a comment from a fan is all this is.

P&d is a great store. I must say, I agree they would do better with an online current presence. Even if it was just an active stock listing that would be better than nothing (I do understand that is much easier said than done, and is far more difficult than some here make it seem). I wouldn't mind emailing/calling in an order, but sometimes I just don't know what I need until I see it.....I know..I know...

I only shop at 3 stores in ab (99 percent of the time) one is online, two are not. Guess who I check first. I love a retail front, and the service I get is great at all 3, but I still check online first most of the time.

Phil, I did not know you were hurt by a scumbag. I hope you are all better!, second to that I hope they were caught.

P &d is a great store, and if you are in the area you should check it out, I'm just saying were all not in the area and calling to ask what you have is unrealistic.

All the best, SIGNUT
    Last edited by SIGNUT; 07-26-2014 at 11:30 PM. Reason: S m r t spelling
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the outcome of the vote." Benjamin Franklin

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456