Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: I Love Everything About P&D Enterprises But Their Website

Quote Originally Posted by Donny Fenn1 View Post
    all valid points in this thread and if one was to look at some of the other successful retailers on here you could see where an online presence would be helpful...however if it's not going to happen soon how about opening later than 5PM?
    We are open 0930 to 5:30 PM Mon thru Sat. We used to have a late nite on Thursdays however the last time we were open late we had an armed robbery and I was shot trying to defend our lives. It's unlikely we will have a late nite in the future at our present location. Phil.
    P&D Enterprises (Retail dealer in Arms, Ammo and Accessories)
    10552 115 St Nw
    Edmonton AB
    T5H 3K6
    Phone (780)420-6419
    Fax (780)420-1945
    Visit our Site http://www.p-d-ent.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by P of PDent View Post
    We are open 0930 to 5:30 PM Mon thru Sat. We used to have a late nite on Thursdays however the last time we were open late we had an armed robbery and I was shot trying to defend our lives. It's unlikely we will have a late nite in the future at our present location. Phil.
    valid point.
    i like the hint a new location though, it amaxes me how much "good" commercial real estate there is available in Edmonton compared to Calgary.

Quote Originally Posted by Fretman View Post
    I suspect Phil is a hands on guy and Dianne is wanting more and more to hang up the work shoes! I say go for it!
    Ha hah hahahahhahhahahhahhhhh.......
    Ben Klick
    A life-long serious student of the Rifle
    Sierra 64 Riflecraft

Hi Phil, Diane. Once you have opened up a new Calgary location, fix the web site, set up EMT and all of the requests above, can you make me a nice bowl of chicken noodle soup and ham & cheese sandwich. I promise to show up in buy lots of stuff.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    Their website is old, old, old, old school. I don't think I've ever seen a Prohibited Rifle EVER listed.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Simonw View Post
    Hi Phil, Diane. Once you have opened up a new Calgary location, fix the web site, set up EMT and all of the requests above, can you make me a nice bowl of chicken noodle soup and ham & cheese sandwich. I promise to show up in buy lots of stuff.
    I'll hold you to that...what kind of cheese? Phil.
    Last edited by P of PDent; 05-03-2014 at 01:24 PM.
    10552 115 St Nw
    Edmonton AB
    T5H 3K6
    Phone (780)420-6419
    Fax (780)420-1945

Quote Originally Posted by Deckard View Post
    Their website is old, old, old, old school. I don't think I've ever seen a Prohibited Rifle EVER listed.
    Prohib rifles hardly ever show up and the few that do are sold when they hit the floor (if the price is right to reflect the current lack of 12(5) holders and inability to go to the range). . The last one was an HK 91...sold as it hit the floor. Many people with prohib rifles tend to believe the value is high and when they tell me what they want for it I won't buy it or put it on consignemt as it will never sell for that price. I pick up most of my prohib rifles at auction where they go for fairly low price even with the buyers premium added on or they are bought by people without 12(5) status because they don't understand what that is and have to be resold at a lower price. Phil.
    10552 115 St Nw
    Edmonton AB
    T5H 3K6
    Phone (780)420-6419
    Fax (780)420-1945

I've purchased a few firearms from the store and lots of other stuff. My only complaint is the parking around there somedays. Any improvement on that?
    "If you don’t read the newspaper, you’re uninformed. If you read the newspaper, you’re misinformed." - Mark Twain

CSSA & CCFR Member

Quote Originally Posted by jody_v View Post
    I've purchased a few firearms from the store and lots of other stuff. My only complaint is the parking around there somedays. Any improvement on that?
    Other than relocating the store to a dedicated location with off street parking it will only get worse as Edmonton continues to redevelop downtown around the new arena. We are always on the look out for a different location but that would be a major undertaking as we own our present building. Phil.
    10552 115 St Nw
    Edmonton AB
    T5H 3K6
    Phone (780)420-6419
    Fax (780)420-1945

Quote Originally Posted by Fretman View Post
    So how do you check your impulses in the middle of the day to keep you from picking up the phone?
    Because they never answer the damned thing when I call!! Due to the lack of online purchase ability, and a phone that is never answered, I know of about 10 grand that was spent elsewhere. I love the service I get when I'm there, but live 2hrs away. So if I can't find out if what I want is there, I look elsewhere. Jack, and Scott are great and I always try to pop in when I'm in the city.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast