Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: I Love Everything About P&D Enterprises But Their Website

I Love Everything About P&D Enterprises But Their Website

Sometime I want to save the trip and the gas and be able to see what you have online, order it and be done with it. I do 99% of my buying this way. Two hour round trip or more is not cost effective as compared to shipping. I do like to come in and drool in the store once in a while and enjoy the great service provided at P&D Enterprises however! Got my RPAL in June and was in there the next day! Good people there!
    Last edited by Fretman; 04-03-2014 at 05:20 AM.

Do you pet the dog that walks himself up and down the isles? When im at the inlaws over an hour away the first thing i do is go there. You should consider yourself lucky its only an hour away.

you do know you can call in and place a phone order/ email to place a order on items

not having a modern website with built in ecommerce capabilties is costing them business. thats a fact. it is an investment retail businesses have tomake.
    All items shipped by canada post expedited with tracking and $100 insurance included.
    Insurance above $100 coverage is on the buyer.
    I'll need to see your PAL for firearms,ammo.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I liked it when they had most of the optics (esp. leupolds) in store listed on their site. Now, only 2-3 brands have a listing

they do religiously update their website on mondays, new feature and pricing on sale items, i managed to get a rossi m92 very very quickly when it was posted before they sold out.......seems like alot must view the site, because they were sold out hours after i got mine.......i don't see the issue, its easy to navigate, has all their firearms on it

It's pretty p!ss poor. I asked Dianne about it once and she got a pretty frosted look on her face. I don't think she likes it much. Excellent store though.
    Gun Control: A child's idea of a safe society.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobo4short View Post
    Do you pet the dog that walks himself up and down the isles? When im at the inlaws over an hour away the first thing i do is go there. You should consider yourself lucky its only an hour away.
    Yes I like the dog and we are okay but he is a little leery when there is to many people around!

Quote Originally Posted by mmateri View Post
    they do religiously update their website on mondays, new feature and pricing on sale items, i managed to get a rossi m92 very very quickly when it was posted before they sold out.......seems like alot must view the site, because they were sold out hours after i got mine.......i don't see the issue, its easy to navigate, has all their firearms on it
    The issue is I cannot purchase anything over the internet as they have no online purchasing. I can't click on said firearm and add it to my shopping cart, input credit card info and have it shipped for my convenience to my home.
    Last edited by Fretman; 04-03-2014 at 05:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by auracle View Post
    not having a modern website with built in ecommerce capabilties is costing them business. thats a fact. it is an investment retail businesses have tomake.
    auracle thank you for getting the point of my thread! P&D in indeed losing out on a lot of potential business not doing on line sales. This is how business is done now! I don't want to phone using long distance to do a sale on something I do not know is in stock. I would like to go to P&D Enterprises website see an item that is actually in stock, click on add to cart, input credit card information and complete my purchase. Sometimes I am needing something but I am on a stretch at work and don't have two plus hours for a trip to P&D Enterprises. Sometimes it would be more cost effective to just have a small item shipped as opposed to driving especially with gas prices continuing to rise.

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast