Thread: looking for a magazine

looking for a magazine

lakefield Mossberg l395k 2 3/4 3 inch magazine. thanks
    sdormiedy@live.com thanks

Expired Business Member
    Unfortunately that is not an item we carry; nor is it an item stocked by our suppliers.

Sincerely,
    Wild West Shooting Centre

CGN Regular
    Hello there.

I see from a past post that you have (or at least had) a Mossberg 395.

If I may, I'll ask you a few questions about it. I ask because I've been trying to find one, and am wondering whether it is worth the trouble it is proving to be.

How does it work in the modern world? Is it still usable, or did you find yourself going back to a cheap pump action?

How's does it kick? Hav you had any issues with the adjustable choke and steel shot?

Thank you,
    Ulrich

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayleigh_Scattering View Post
    Hello there.

I see from a past post that you have (or at least had) a Mossberg 395.

If I may, I'll ask you a few questions about it. I ask because I've been trying to find one, and am wondering whether it is worth the trouble it is proving to be.

How does it work in the modern world? Is it still usable, or did you find yourself going back to a cheap pump action?

How's does it kick? Hav you had any issues with the adjustable choke and steel shot?

Thank you,
    Ulrich
    The mossberg 395; if found in good working order can be reliable and accurate firearms. Unfortunately finding replacement parts is very difficult. Many individuals have resorted back to traditional pump action shotguns as a result of parts availability.

Steel shot is NOT recommended as there is significant safety risk for damaging the firearm.

Sincerely,
    Wild WEst SHooting Centre

Quote Originally Posted by Wild West Shooting Centre View Post
    The mossberg 395; if found in good working order can be reliable and accurate firearms. Unfortunately finding replacement parts is very difficult. Many individuals have resorted back to traditional pump action shotguns as a result of parts availability.

Steel shot is NOT recommended as there is significant safety risk for damaging the firearm.

Sincerely,
    Wild WEst SHooting Centre
    Just wondering, how much would one like this sell for in good working condition?

Expired Business Member
    Unfortunately we do not have an updated blue book value with which to provide you for these firearms.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

I purchased one from Ellwood Epps Sporting in Ontario about six months ago. It was in poor condition a lot of rust and seized safety but all the parts were there. The stock was the worst and is cracked, and repaired with a cross pin. The stock had other hairline cracks I repaired with epoxy. Ellwood labled it as good condition but they may not have been aware of hairline cracks visible when disassembled . The cost was 140 + shipping